NT Survivial Skills!

Crocs are definitely out of the question. There's no way we would be able to penetrate the skin with our bare hands. How would we kill it?

Anacondas are just as impossible. How would one kill an anaconda? Suffocate? How?

Our best bet would be the Jaguar to be honest.

I agree

At the end of the day if any of these actually wants to kill you, it can and there is not much you without a weapon can do to stop it :lol:

I'll take my chances running

At the end of the day if any of these actually wants to kill you, it can and there is not much you without a weapon can do to stop it :lol:

[COLOR=#red]I'll take my chances running[/COLOR]

In a 10 x 10 sealed room?

:lol:

Last edited:
yooooooo!!!!!! i will never forget this thread
i remember some dude said he would use the laces from his shoes to choke out the jaguar :nthat:

Last edited:
I hard that while crocs have insane jaw strength when "chomping", they have nowhere near as much strength trying to open their jaw

Why you all trying to fight a big as snake, just seeing homie will have me a loser instantly...

I'll take the jag, my thought process on this situation might be wrong but, I'm thinking I wouldn't even know where to inflict damage to a gator, seems like they are solid all the way around. I know a gators belly is soft, but I'm thinking the skin is still tough in that region...

So I think I can kind of body to body a jag, on some wrestling type steez. Dig my fingers into his neck before he gets a chance to bite mine. Or put son it a headlock and a leg wrap, leaving him with all fours up in the air while I put homie to sleep, then proceed stomping him to death. 

BTW I'm using my shows in jeans to do all this.. I'm going to tie my shoe strings together so i can connect the shoes which will link up on the jags legs and impair his movement. my jeans will be a distraction for his mouth....

Are there trees, concrete, dirty, water, glass etc... in this room

Why you all trying to fight a big as snake, just seeing homie will have me a loser instantly...

I'll take the jag, my thought process on this situation might be wrong but, I'm thinking I wouldn't even know where to inflict damage to a gator, seems like they are solid all the way around. I know a gators belly is soft, but I'm thinking the skin is still tough in that region...

So I think I can kind of body to body a jag, on some wrestling type steez. Dig my fingers into his neck before he gets a chance to bite mine. Or put son it a headlock and a leg wrap, leaving him with all fours up in the air while I put homie to sleep, then proceed stomping him to death. 

BTW I'm using my shows in jeans to do all this.. I'm going to tie my shoe strings together so i can connect the shoes which will link up on the jags legs and impair his movement. my jeans will be a distraction for his mouth....

Are there trees, concrete, dirty, water, glass etc... in this room

YOOOOOOOOOOO I'm in tears @ the thought of you wrestling a jaguar

:rofl:

This dude fought a Jaguar for 15 minutes. Ended up stabbing it but still not a lop sided victory like some of y'all make it out to be.

http://propagandapress.wordpress.co...acked-in-parikwarunawu-south-rupununi-guyana/

This 70 year old killed a leopard. I think me at my age can take a Jaguar. Lol.

http://todaysdrum.com/9305/73-year-old-kenyan-man-kills-attacking-leopard/

^^^

You're gonna run around a 10x10 room?? Forever?

I mean if Ninjahood can....

:rofl:.

Touché

Last edited:
I'd take the crocodile. The strategy has probably already been discussed, but here is what I would do:

- Crocs become "fairly" docile when its eyes are covered so I would toss my shirt over its head and let him chill for a sec
- The legendary strength of the croc's jaw is in the bite force, but they are much weaker when opening its jaws so I would use my belt to keep its snout shut
- Use laces and pants to tie legs behind its back so its immobile
- Flip that sum***** on its back and go ape **** on the weaker underbelly
- Stay clear of the tail

Kinda gay, but you could force your arm or foot into it's $%$# or penis/vagina. It only has what 4 holes. You can try to basically impale it. It's the only orifice it has really along with the eye sockets. Maybe jumping on its head while its eyes are covered could work. Right above the tail

nav_photo.jpg
HOLY **** THE AVY TO POST RATIO IS TOO MUCH 
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'd take the the croc
Manuver my way behing it
Jump on its back
Put my knee on its head while still on hime
Break its forearms so it can't attack me if I fall off
Wait till it gets tired
Jump back on punch its jaw area so it makes it painful for it to bite
Me
Then I'd go in for the kill by sitting on its back and pulling its head towards the rear of its body
I guess I'd do the
You stepd on my shoes stomp before I leave to make sure its dead

It MIGHT work.

I'd take the the croc
Manuver my way behing it
Jump on its back
Put my knee on its head while still on hime
Break its forearms so it can't attack me if I fall off
Wait till it gets tired
Jump back on punch its jaw area so it makes it painful for it to bite
Me
Then I'd go in for the kill by sitting on its back and pulling its head towards the rear of its body
I guess I'd do the
You stepd on my shoes stomp before I leave to make sure its dead

It MIGHT work.

This has to be one of the most ridiculous threads I have ever read. Past page 3 is nothing but insanity
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom