NT Suicide alert: She's off the market

nah not salty...but i just feel like she was pressured into it by her family... (from what i seen on the show 
embarassed.gif
)
anyways she better get a prenup because dosent she make more money.... he only avgs about 12 mins a game?

nah not salty...but i just feel like she was pressured into it by her family... (from what i seen on the show 
embarassed.gif
)
anyways she better get a prenup because dosent she make more money.... he only avgs about 12 mins a game?

I wish them luck. It's pretty hard to find love out here and if they've found it good for them. It's MORE of a WIN for HIM though!

I wish them luck. It's pretty hard to find love out here and if they've found it good for them. It's MORE of a WIN for HIM though!

Kris won. Kinda happy for both of them. They seem genuinely happy. Eventhough everything is fake about her. He Won

Kris won. Kinda happy for both of them. They seem genuinely happy. Eventhough everything is fake about her. He Won

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

because dosent she make more money.... he only avgs about 12 mins a game?
laugh.gif
Kris Humphries made 3.2 Million this year alone. He's been in the league since 2004. Just had a career year and is due a major payday this summer.

I'd think twice about that.

laugh.gif
Kris Humphries made 3.2 Million this year alone. He's been in the league since 2004. Just had a career year and is due a major payday this summer.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

laugh.gif

grin.gif

about what? hes been in for 7 years and just now breaking out...

ok

laugh.gif

grin.gif

ok

laugh.gif

Trust she makes more.

laugh.gif

Trust she makes more.

laugh.gif

grin.gif

ok

Yes, but also he's just now getting his chance and finally found his niche in the league as rebounder and defense. He plays than 12 min a game. She prolly still makes more. But who cares tho?

Back
Top Bottom