NT Suicide alert: She's off the market

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by Im Not You

because dosent she make more money.... he only avgs about 12 mins a game?
laugh.gif
Kris Humphries made 3.2 Million this year alone. He's been in the league since 2004. Just had a career year and is due a major payday this summer.

I'd think twice about that.
grin.gif

about what? hes been in for 7 years and just now breaking out...

ok

Yes, but also he's just now getting his chance and finally found his niche in the league as rebounder and defense. He plays than 12 min a game. She prolly still makes more. But who cares tho?

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

laugh.gif
Kris Humphries made 3.2 Million this year alone. He's been in the league since 2004. Just had a career year and is due a major payday this summer.

Trust she makes more.
I doubt that. I'm sure she saw more than he did this year...but in terms of what he has made altogether? I can't see it.
What does that have to do anything? Are we talking basketball or finances. I just gave an example of what he made this year alone and the fact the was a 1st round pick and has been in the league 7 years should give you an idea of how much he's seen in his career and what he's about to cash in on.

laugh.gif

Trust she makes more.
I doubt that. I'm sure she saw more than he did this year...but in terms of what he has made altogether? I can't see it.
What does that have to do anything? Are we talking basketball or finances. I just gave an example of what he made this year alone and the fact the was a 1st round pick and has been in the league 7 years should give you an idea of how much he's seen in his career and what he's about to cash in on.

laugh.gif

Trust she makes more.

Dude last year the Kardashians made $65 million alone...
http://www.eonline.com/ub...5_million_last_year.html

laugh.gif

Trust she makes more.

Kris is winning due to the whole situation for himself. Last year he was a third sting PF going on to his 4th team once he hit the Nets who were so awful that year they gave him a chance.

He then had to deal with the Nets trying to deal him again because of the player option he picked up making the Nets lose extra money in FA last summer (We all saw how that worked.) They draft Favors and trade for Troy Murphy making Hump a odd man out again. Then Murph sucked, Favors was looking like the second coming of Kwame Brown and here is Hump still doing Double Double numbers a night.

Now, He is going to get paid the max he can get from some team or a 5 year 30 mil deal from the nets (He said hometown discount since they gave him a shot) he meets Kim and say what you want about her he still is with someone that people run too.

He is winning overall. Not because he just got her.

Kris is winning due to the whole situation for himself. Last year he was a third sting PF going on to his 4th team once he hit the Nets who were so awful that year they gave him a chance.

He then had to deal with the Nets trying to deal him again because of the player option he picked up making the Nets lose extra money in FA last summer (We all saw how that worked.) They draft Favors and trade for Troy Murphy making Hump a odd man out again. Then Murph sucked, Favors was looking like the second coming of Kwame Brown and here is Hump still doing Double Double numbers a night.

Now, He is going to get paid the max he can get from some team or a 5 year 30 mil deal from the nets (He said hometown discount since they gave him a shot) he meets Kim and say what you want about her he still is with someone that people run too.

He is winning overall. Not because he just got her.

Trust she makes more.

basketball. why is this a debate. shes worth more than him do the research. all i said is get a prenup. so what if he was a 1st round pick...so was kwame brown. not that im comparing the two...just giving an example. i hope he continues to improve but facts are facts. hes smart by marrying into the family.

Trust she makes more.

basketball. why is this a debate. shes worth more than him do the research. all i said is get a prenup. so what if he was a 1st round pick...so was kwame brown. not that im comparing the two...just giving an example. i hope he continues to improve but facts are facts. hes smart by marrying into the family.

^ Exactly.

Do you think that Kris would even sniff a cover of a magazine with out having her as his GF/fiance???

I know the limited female fans the Nets have do think he is a good looking guy (no Ayo) but I do not think unless he really pushed from a 10/10 guy to a 20/20 guy in the league on his own that this guy would be doing cover stories for GQ.

She plays a part and He is smart just for that. He will come away from this better than she will. She does not need him to be what she is. He is right now getting this attention due to her.

^ Exactly.

Do you think that Kris would even sniff a cover of a magazine with out having her as his GF/fiance???

I know the limited female fans the Nets have do think he is a good looking guy (no Ayo) but I do not think unless he really pushed from a 10/10 guy to a 20/20 guy in the league on his own that this guy would be doing cover stories for GQ.

She plays a part and He is smart just for that. He will come away from this better than she will. She does not need him to be what she is. He is right now getting this attention due to her.

Back
Top Bottom