NT... showering with the significant other. YAY OR NAY

leaning_dog.jpg

Come on man....

BTW 'Putting in work' comment, smh lol

It's not bad, just crowded. And still there will be one person that's in the back of the shower freezing and wants to trade places.

It's fun when it's with consent and you want to have sexy time during or after. However,when you just want to get clean and relax and your (ex)girlfriend takes it upon her (lurking) self to hop in the shower only to get rejected and sent back toher room with her clothing in her arms, that! that is when it becomes an issue

Originally Posted by TD The God

It's fun when it's with consent and you want to have sexy time during or after. However, when you just want to get clean and relax and your (ex)girlfriend takes it upon her (lurking) self to hop in the shower only to get rejected and sent back to her room with her clothing in her arms, that! that is when it becomes an issue
Exactly!!!!
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by cuppiecakie

It's not bad, just crowded. And still there will be one person that's in the back of the shower freezing and wants to trade places.
your avy............
eyes.gif

ayo

It's fun the first few times.. Then I'm just mad when I'm in the back of the shower.....
..FREEEEZING!

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

I fail to see the point of this thread.
Unless she wants to do this all the time. A chick like that tends to forget a dude takes a shower cuz he stinks.

Back
Top Bottom