NT... showering with the significant other. YAY OR NAY

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Man shower sex is good...
When the non-use of a comma goes horribly wrong.
laugh.gif
Indeed!!!
laugh.gif
smh.gif

JR5

Shower dome > shower sex

Shower sex is hot, but the water rinses the natural lubrication off, making the friction uncomfortable at times.

Also, girls take the hottest showers.
smh.gif
Hopping in the shower and getting third degree burns FTL.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Shower dome > shower sex

Shower sex is hot, but the water rinses the natural lubrication off, making the friction uncomfortable at times.

Also, girls take the hottest showers.
smh.gif
Hopping in the shower and getting third degree burns FTL.

That is what silicone lube is for. You gotta straight use baby wipes to get that lube off you and your girl.

Back in the begining i used to always want to jump in the shower with my lady. But now a days if i know theres no guaranteed sex i pass. I take like 5-10 minsshowers my girl takes like 20min +. No way am i staying in there that long waiting for my turn for the water and not even getting any.

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Also, girls take the hottest showers. Hopping in the shower and getting third degree burns FTL.

laugh.gif

Guess my girl ain't the only one who does this #@$#...

QFT. Wifey has the water so hot, I swear it feels like the skin on my back is peeling off. But you gotta love the shower slapping noises
wink.gif

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

First time in a loonnggg time I'm in a real relationship and girl is buggin to join me in the shower. I've never done that before but I'm thinking.... HELL NAH haha.

Is it worth exiting your comfort zone??
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
or
sick.gif
eyes.gif
How old are you?
laugh.gif

aint nuthin like gettin your bowling balls polished with a slow lazy hand job as she looks into your eyes while you have the
sick.gif
face!!!

getting cleaned by your woman > ________

maybe she's trying to subliminaly tell u something word to the axe dirty boys commercial

Yay hope in the shower with your lady before somebody else does..

Me and my lady would take turns washing each other and after that it was on and poppin... SMH at myself for messing that one up.

Back
Top Bottom