NT school me on Kurt Cobain / Nirvana.......

I'm now just getting the jist of a few Nirvana tracks and Im straight diggin it
pimp.gif
please school me

listen to their album "Nevermind", it's their best imo
and their Unplugged album is also really good.

He was murdered.

anyway, Smells like Teen spirit was probably the biggest song of the 90s.
Just get nevermind and your fine.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

He was murdered.

yea Im listening to nevermind mostly right now, mainly for the fact they have the whole album on rockband and thats how I first noticed, Drain you first caughtmy eye, I freaking love that song

Nevermind & In Utero & Unplugged...I grew up when they were in their prime. Kurt was a great song writer...I miss those days of music.

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

Nevermind & In Utero & Unplugged...I grew up when they were in their prime. Kurt was a great song writer...I miss those days of music.

Me too... But make sure you listen to the unplugged album, it's really good....

for the Nirvana discography I only see Bleach, Nevermind and In Utero

what is this unplugged you guys speak of?

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

nah I dont thanks for helping
mtv used to have bands do a unplugged(acoustic) performance and then they would put it out on cd. the nirvana unplugged is one of the best ones.(i liked the alice in chains ones just as much)

theres a dvd of it or album.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

He was murdered.

yea Im listening to nevermind mostly right now, mainly for the fact they have the whole album on rockband and thats how I first noticed, Drain you first caught my eye, I freaking love that song
The exact same thing happened to me last week. I gotta play drain you on drums everytime I play that game.
laugh.gif
It spurred me to get a couple oftheir albums.

I think Unlpugged is my favorite work if theirs.

Crank, Unplugged is a live album, part of the MTV unplugged series they had. They do some original work as well as some covers. Quality music/album.

dam, Nevermind is freaking amazing, I just found out Smells like Teen Spirit was labeled #1 song of the 90's
eek.gif

From the Muddy Banks of the Wishkah is a great live album too. Some of the live takes on there i think are better than their Unplugged counterparts

just watch the VH1 special on him. very interesting stuff.

prior to that I didn't know Courtney and Billy Corgan were "linked" and Kurt actually knew about it.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

just watch the VH1 special on him. very interesting stuff.

prior to that I didn't know Courtney and Billy Corgan were "linked" and Kurt actually knew about it.
what do you mean "linked"

smashing pumpkins were my band in the late 90s early 2000

i remember i stood up and recorded their second to last final concert on q101 from the metro...
pimp.gif
good times.

Back
Top Bottom