NT, Recommend Me A Good Movie To Watch

Aww. I <33 Street Kings. & I only liked Babylon AD because of Vin Diesel..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hell0o

Gran Torino <33
The Express
Street Kings
Babylon AD
Death Race
Eagle Eye

Hmm.. that's all I could think of. My movie recommendation is kinna phooey.
Eagle Eye sucked

hotel rwanda
american history x
crash

i think we need to make an official "recommend a movie thread'' because we get alot of these threads askin what movie to watch..

we should sticky it also

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

hotel rwanda
american history x
crash

i think we need to make an official "recommend a movie thread'' because we get alot of these threads askin what movie to watch..

we should sticky it also
That's actually a good idea.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
at everybody dissing her list of favorite movies

OP, i would recommend No Country For Old Men.

nah it would be 100 pages long with people arguing about whether or not The Departed or TDK were actually any good.

I'm more into cultural and cinematic significant films so where I would say Street Kings and Nick & Norah's are horrible, I would recommendChildren of Men.

Depending on your age/generation and what you're into you may be interested in these semi-classic/semi-slept on films:
Ronin, Usual Suspects, Snatch, Lock Stock & Two Smoking Barrels, Munich, Blow, Catch Me if you Can, the Aviator, Gangs of New York, The Untouchables, TheEdge (kind of a personal favorite but a good film).

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

laugh.gif
at everybody dissing her list of favorite movies

OP, i would recommend No Country For Old Men.
Downloading that as we speak...Just seen the trailer for it..
pimp.gif

Cruel Intentions

Only cause a song from the soundtrack came on my shuffle.

I watched Slumdog Millionaire, Defiance, and The Wrestler today. All of them were great, and if you have time try to find those too.
SM = Wrestler > Defiance, though.

7 hours straight at the movie theater
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 18key

I watched Slumdog Millionaire, Defiance, and The Wrestler today. All of them were great, and if you have time try to find those too.

smh.gif
eek.gif

Idiocracy, doubt many of you guys have seen this.

P.S: where you guys watching movies online, pm me

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Don't sleep on Tsotsi!! and another illy South African Gangster-#%+ movie, Jerusalema, if you can find it anywhere.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Sin City
Escape from New York
Blade Runner
These are compulsory watches for everyone, I'll add:

The Wackness, Before The Devil Knows Your Dead, A Better Tomorrow, The BourneIdentity, City Of God, Die Hard, Donnie Brasco, Gladiator, GoneBaby Gone, The Host, Infernal Affairs, Mad Detective, The Mist,Mystic River, Platoon, Rescue Dawn, Southland Tales, The Thing, Training Day, The Truman Show, We Own The Night & Zodiac.

Originally Posted by 18key

smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom