NT Real Life: I get no yambz. Help me. :(

no one said snapback foambs and tats??

just go talk to girls there are plenty of yambs for everyone

You hoop? If you're good, that's an easy way to meet a few of the popular dudes on campus.

And if you're not socially awkward, they'll usually invite you to roll with them to where the women be at.

Then you just chop it up as usual.

Last edited:
:smh:
I find it extremely difficult to get out and talk to women. I just feel like they don't take me seriously. I don't know if I'm ugly or what :frown: I'm in the perfect position to get some yambz, just moved into my dorm yesterday and saw PLENTY of prospects. I just dont know how to get them on the team :smh: somebody throw me some serious tips, because I can't go this whole semester without dipping my bread stick in some nutella.

Maybe if you stop trolling in the S&T thread and start going outside more often you would have got some action right now

Colossal Username + Avy combo to post content ratio bro.

30sjdrc.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Just remember that you are better than any girl that you are thinking about going at. Women aren't better than you. Take them off of the pedestal. They should feel honored that you are talking to them.

That is how you should carry it.
^^^

Take the yambs off the pedestal.

90 % of the time, the yambs are just as scared of you as you are of them.

Unless your face looking like a Chief Keef x Sam Cassell x Akon collab, "ugliness" does not matter.

Confidence, pride in your appearance, and interesting convo can get you far in the Yamblympics.

Unless there's 1 broad in your college, you have nothing to lose if one girl is not interested.

The man who takes the most shots makes the most shots.

Instead of asking a Internet forum on how to get yambs. Why don't u study get straight As and make the dean list..get offered 70k out of college...then you will never have to ask anymore stupid questions and yambs will be everywhere u r.

Op stop thinking about it and just do it. If you sit there analyzing it then you 're gonna get too nervous when the time comes for you to do it. Just walk out and say hello and introduce yourself to them.Chat them. Ask for their name.

This may come off as sexist and a generalization, not my intent. But you are better than them. Think about it, you're going to college to be the man and provider that society expects you to be, so you strive to be better. You have to be this or you're a failure. A woman? for the most part just be beautiful. The ones that want to be more than that are a blessing, love em, but there are still many don't want be more than that, and they don't have to be. So here you are busting your *** to get that bread, and all she gotta do is be pretty to get that bread. So remember that, this is your bus fam, they can either get on or get off. Don't sweat it.

Last edited:
It's nothing that you have to do. It's what you have to become. Work on yourself. Don't expect overnight success (in anything)

Learn from people that do get yambs. If you really want to you'll find a way to do it. Be patient and put in work.

oh and stop fapping SRS.

Back
Top Bottom