NT Real Life: I get no yambz. Help me. :(

Humbled

formerly whatslosinlike
:smh:

I find it extremely difficult to get out and talk to women. I just feel like they don't take me seriously. I don't know if I'm ugly or what :frown: I'm in the perfect position to get some yambz, just moved into my dorm yesterday and saw PLENTY of prospects. I just dont know how to get them on the team :smh: somebody throw me some serious tips, because I can't go this whole semester without dipping my bread stick in some nutella.

You're probably not getting any because you keep using that stupid word "yambz". :stoneface: :smh:

You're probably not getting any because you keep using that stupid word "yambz". :stoneface: :smh:
i know **** is lame

just be more outgoing man...girls give it up to the tools who are basic and just want to **** em down

or you could stop worrying about women and chase your own success...

Last edited:
not living your SN op
900x900px-LL-e675c171_b6e26036b97229cf97826d3e58376729b550f8aa_r.png

i know, i know. I'm looking like Michael Olowokandi right now. Instead of going to mingle with people, I'm in my dorm playing 2K team up :smh:

I'm used to knowing somebody who knows somebody. I know virtually nobody here. It doesn't help that I'm pretty antisocial as well

mean.gif

I find it extremely difficult to get out and talk to women. I just feel like they don't take me seriously. I don't know if I'm ugly or what
frown.gif
I'm in the perfect position to get some yambz, just moved into my dorm yesterday and saw PLENTY of prospects. I just dont know how to get them on the team
mean.gif
somebody throw me some serious tips, because I can't go this whole semester without dipping my bread stick in some nutella.
gross...

U are ur own worst enemy OP...just talk to em b, da worse thing that can happen

Is u get rejected..its not da end of da world if that happens, da best thing that can

Happen is u get to chop up some fresh poontang-yambz...but sittin around mopin about

Isnt gonna get u ANYTHING thats for sure.

Last edited:
:smh:

I find it extremely difficult to get out and talk to women. I just feel like they don't take me seriously. I don't know if I'm ugly or what :frown: I'm in the perfect position to get some yambz, just moved into my dorm yesterday and saw PLENTY of prospects. I just dont know how to get them on the team :smh: somebody throw me some serious tips, because I can't go this whole semester without dipping my bread stick in some nutella.

I like your trolling. You're light skin and wear those wife beater looking shirts that are in style now. There's no way you're not getting yambz.

And twitter told me it's your birthday.
tumblr_lzipytg0L81qztwte.gif

Happy Birthday

Last edited:
lower your standards and it will help you in the long run. Go out and practice talking to girls. Start at the bottom of the totem pole and build your self up. You don't want to be known as the guy who chases the hottest girls. Girls will sense that your a superficial person and they will shut you down quickly.

Just remember that you are better than any girl that you are thinking about going at. Women aren't better than you. Take them off of the pedestal. They should feel honored that you are talking to them.

That is how you should carry it.

Just remember that you are better than any girl that you are thinking about going at. Women aren't better than you. Take them off of the pedestal. They should feel honored that you are talking to them.

my man, straight from the patrice oneal school

Best advice in here, it's just hard to get into that mind state

Back
Top Bottom