NT, please pray for my girl.... UPDATE PG. 5

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Word, and an NTr also said getting airlifted is like $200k
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

she better be ballin op
200K is nothing compared to a loved one's life.

Hope she's alright OP.

word to that mah dude.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Will do. Update us, homie.

She's safe at school now resting up. She said both her eyes are swollen up and has soreness and pain at the collarbone and chest. Her hand is stitched andwrapped up so hopefully she'll get a speedy recovery. Her parents are with her at her dorm right now and I believe they're gonna stay the night for afew days. I should make it there by Friday hopefully. Thanks again everyone I appreciate it.

Originally Posted by zube42

She's safe at school now resting up. She said both her eyes are swollen up and has soreness and pain at the collarbone and chest. Her hand is stitched and wrapped up so hopefully she'll get a speedy recovery. Her parents are with her at her dorm right now and I believe they're gonna stay the night for a few days. I should make it there by Friday hopefully. Thanks again everyone I appreciate it.
58825c1ea270a803fe45008c7838ab3e1e27f17.jpg

Originally Posted by zube42

She's safe at school now resting up. She said both her eyes are swollen up and has soreness and pain at the collarbone and chest. Her hand is stitched and wrapped up so hopefully she'll get a speedy recovery. Her parents are with her at her dorm right now and I believe they're gonna stay the night for a few days. I should make it there by Friday hopefully. Thanks again everyone I appreciate it.
Told you she would be OK.

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom