NT, please pray for my girl.... UPDATE PG. 5

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

dude why arent you heading to the hospital where she is located?
thats terrible news, getting airlifted doesnt sound good
Word, and an NTr also said getting airlifted is like $200k
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

she better be ballin op

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

dude why arent you heading to the hospital where she is located?
thats terrible news, getting airlifted doesnt sound good
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

she better have insurance op

fixed

Same thing happened to my girl

A 18 wheeler T-Boned her one time

and this other time she was bout to make a left turn and a speeding car hit her and her car flipped

I know how your feeling right my prayers go out 2 your girl

Get to her ! I understand the importance of things that are keeping you away from her! But you have to find a way to get to her, especially if she's byherself... She's gonna want you to be there. Hope everything goes well..

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

she better be ballin op
200K is nothing compared to a loved one's life.

Hope she's alright OP.

I've lost a girlfriend like that before, I'm pulling for her fam. Both of you will be in my prayers
tired.gif

Sorry to hear about this. I hope you tapped this post out on your phone as someone does 85 on the highway to get you to the hospital.

I'm sorry to hear that kid, I hope she's ok and everything turns out good.

Those asking for pics, how the hell would you feel if you were in his shoes and people asking you for pics?

I kick rocks with more purpose in the world than you people.

I've already explained why I couldn't be at the hospital.
But, everything's good, she had to get 11 stitches on her hand and a bunch of soreness from the air bag impact. The hospital let her stay at a hotel withher mom last night in town and she's on her way back to school right now.
Thanks for the prayers and thoughts everyone.
And anyone that seriously asked for pics, grow the *+%@ up.

i said a prayer ... thas a tough call going to try to see her when u don't have any info ... i would try to have my tests pushed up so i can take it earlyand then go see her ...

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

i said a prayer ... thas a tough call going to try to see her when u don't have any info ... i would try to have my tests pushed up so i can take it early and then go see her ...

I'm going to have someone cover my weekend shift from work so I can spend it with her

Make sure to take pictures if you go visit her, I just want to make sure she is fine.

She is definitely in my prayers.

Back
Top Bottom