NT Player and Ladies Men I need advice on how to attract/ date women!

laugh.gif
@ the bump, unless you are bumping to seek help, are you?

I know now, that within the first 5 minutes of meeting a women, on the first date, or any interaction, I have to do something bold to peak their interest. Whether I touch them, point out a flaw in a playful manner, or tell them that I want to do something to them (wild card), anything bold to pretty much establish that I am not a slumberfest, I do it.

that is good work/perception on your part, and the bolded text is on point,

I feel the same way too kinda, but I'm only 20. I think I'm gettin over having "crushes" on girls and locking in my scope, and starting tosee the bigger picture though...

make sure you mention your foot fetish when you meet new girls. they'll be too weak to resist you once you fill them in.

I am going to give you straight advice. It seems to me that you are attractive on the outside, and just an outer-shell. As far as looks go, women want a guy tomake them feel secure, and most of all women want a guy with substance. Sure they will #*%$ you. But unlike most males that isn't what you are looking for.You said you have some free time to find some hobbies, maybe then you will actually have something to talk about.

I can relate to you, because I have friends like you...pretty boys with the personality of a stone. Sure they get women, but anything long term is a no go.They simply don't have the tools, personality or intelligence to understand a woman.
Women are emotional creatures, men are physical creatures. If you tap into a woman's emotions you have her. Your looks can carry you so far man, itisn't about being suave or swaggerific, it is about being yourself. That doesn't mean you can't change, you should always evolve, and build offyour looks, a lot of men don't have that building block to start off with. You attract women that want to smash, when you stop sending that vibe, you willstop attracting those types of women.

Yeah from the essay that you wrote sounds like you have a bland and boring personality, you are probably going to have to work on that somehow. Nothing is moreattractive to a girl than a great sense of humor.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I am going to give you straight advice. It seems to me that you are attractive on the outside, and just an outer-shell. As far as looks go, women want a guy to make them feel secure, and most of all women want a guy with substance. Sure they will #*%$ you. But unlike most males that isn't what you are looking for. You said you have some free time to find some hobbies, maybe then you will actually have something to talk about.

I can relate to you, because I have friends like you...pretty boys with the personality of a stone. Sure they get women, but anything long term is a no go. They simply don't have the tools, personality or intelligence to understand a woman.
Women are emotional creatures, men are physical creatures. If you tap into a woman's emotions you have her. Your looks can carry you so far man, it isn't about being suave or swaggerific, it is about being yourself. That doesn't mean you can't change, you should always evolve, and build off your looks, a lot of men don't have that building block to start off with. You attract women that want to smash, when you stop sending that vibe, you will stop attracting those types of women.

On point.

especially this line "You attract women that want to smash, when you stop sending that vibe, you will stop attracting those types of women."

seeing that OP started this thread over 2 months ago, i hope things have gotten better for him since then.
laugh.gif

also i dont wanna rag on DUDE, but with the internet/txt msging/facebook, etc there is no excuse for no game. just be yourself & don't be a dorky ++%boring dude. it always helps if you're funny/good looking & above all have some confidence.

Back
Top Bottom