NT Player and Ladies Men I need advice on how to attract/ date women!

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

im not readin that but if ur still not smashin @ that age look into online dating or something. no shame in going that route if u meet a nice girl from eharmony. maybe u need to smash that one chick to get some swag and learn ab how the game goes.
laugh.gif
whatever you do, do not follow this man's advice. surefire way to guarantee yourself cornball status.
Originally Posted by lurkin2long

http://axcitelp7.com/

here you go OP

8xq0xc.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
why have i never seen this. this can't be real

laugh.gif
good thread, OP, you and me are very similar. i'm just about done college, but for some reason things just haven't gone well with the ladies.smh...

yo ima tell you the best advice your ever gunna hear GET YO MONEY then later in life worry about gettin a wife or sumthing man having a girl is all what itscracked up to be especially these days women are all on some equall rights attitude and judging by way u say u havent got sum box your guaranteed to meet agoldigger so just take your time and choose wisely who you end up dating dont just jump in the bed aite

I read all of it, and from how you write you seem like a really bland, boring, and technical person. Develop a sense of humor, you can't go wrong withthat. Just learn to talk to people and just relax..Dont be nervous they are just humans. This is proof good looks is only half the battle. (You seem to thinkvery highly of how you look)

Unlike most of NT, I don't have ADD and can therefore read FOUR PARAGRAPHS, and all I gotta say is... RIP. You might as well just give up. You'repretty much a lost cause at this point.
ohwell.gif

I also love how you think girls don't like you because they're intimidated by your "good looks." It has nothing to do with the fact that youseem incredibly boring and probably creep girls out by mentioning your foot fetish the second you meet them.
eyes.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by mFury

Unlike most of NT, I'm don't have ADD and can therefore read FOUR PARAGRAPHS, and all I gotta say is... RIP. You might as well just give up. You're pretty much a lost cause at this point.
ohwell.gif

I also love how you think girls don't like you because they're intimidated by your "good looks." It has nothing to do with the fact that you seem incredibly boring and probably creep girls out by mentioning your foot fetish the second you meet them.
eyes.gif
smh.gif

...you can work on some things yourself with that first sentence

I tried to private msg you mang..no point explaining it on here. Your username is not found????

Here's your answer.

http://niketalk.com/topic/175991

I can't even talk though. I'm not bagging the caliber of chicks that I thought I would at this point in life. At the same time, I'm trying to bagchicks like Tahiry and sitting there wondering why I'm not getting any play. But for now I'll just keep the JO's on the team, because I'm notready to settle for the "average" broad.

To North Dade Represent:

Nice, there is some good info here haven't read all of it but it looks like a good start to figuring out some answers. Thanks

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

I read all of it, and from how you write you seem like a really bland, boring, and technical person. Develop a sense of humor, you can't go wrong with that. Just learn to talk to people and just relax..Dont be nervous they are just humans. This is proof good looks is only half the battle. (You seem to think very highly of how you look)

take pride in what you do and let it be seen when your with girls, ie your sense of style/fashion, cars, pokemon cards, Halo 3, or what ever you do alot.

dont take pride in halo 3 or pokemon cads.
roll.gif

Look, homie. Don't worry about women, just what makes you happy in life. Cuz i mean, you're 24 so maybe obviously you don't need them? I didn'tread all of it
grin.gif
. maybe you gotta be more of a happy/smiley person ? youshould compliment every good looking girl you see
smile.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by mFury

Unlike most of NT, I'm don't have ADD and can therefore read FOUR PARAGRAPHS, and all I gotta say is... RIP. You might as well just give up. You're pretty much a lost cause at this point.
ohwell.gif

I also love how you think girls don't like you because they're intimidated by your "good looks." It has nothing to do with the fact that you seem incredibly boring and probably creep girls out by mentioning your foot fetish the second you meet them.
eyes.gif
smh.gif

...you can work on some things yourself with that first sentence
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But on the real OP. I didn't read any of that bro.... General rule of thumb, if it takes you a long time to write it, very FEW people here are going toread it.... Me being the prime example.

Back
Top Bottom