NT need help with a scammer Vol, They got my momma

fam my mom hired some latino guy to do our staircase.

she gave him 800 to start and he started working and today was the 3rd day and he got mad because my parents werent satisfied with his material quality and requested that they buy him new materials and he starta again. they were going to pay for everything

but things got heated and dude just bounced and isnt picking up my moms calls

what should i do to set him up and get my moms money back??

i never set someone up and my moms works hard for her money and I aint letting sum bum scam her

Maybe trade him a pair of those cotton on shorts and he might reconsider, it can get hot doin all that stair buildin.

Pretend to be a 18 year old POF mammie, agree to a meet spot and put sumin hot in his chest if he refuses to give up the money

Racial profiling

And you and ya moms f'd up pulling that amateur ish. You get what you pay for.Get a licensed contractor and never pay in full till the job is done. Should've given him half to start and the other half when the job got done

Last edited:
Time to set that fool up to get got brah

Send him this pic and text saying "Quieres Sexo.... or nah?"
View media item 1619935
You pick a random address to meet up, somewhere near a highway, but not too busy

I'll take care of the rest

View media item 1434758
But real talk, might be time to call a lawyer or hit up small claims court

Last edited:
Racial profiling

And you and ya moms f'd up pulling that amateur ish. You get what you pay for.Get a licensed contractor and never pay in full till the job is done. Should've given him half to start and the other half when the job got done

my mom gave him less than half bruh

anyways im thinking of calling him from a friends home to give me an estimate
and when he pullsup ima walk out from a diff location and ask him for my money in a respectable manner

dudde isnt licensed so a lawyer aint gon do squat

Don't matter white, black or Latino. Always make these freelance workers sign a contract.

Last edited:
He not contracted? You gone have run that fade with him bro. He not gone pay you that money back.

If there was a contract, then there can be a lawsuit. I was seek advice from a lawyer or get a free consultation to see whats up.  If him having a licenses will benefit you or him.

Racial profiling

This.

Time to set that fool up to get got brah

Send him this pic and text saying "Quieres Sexo.... or nah?"
View media item 1619935
You pick a random address to meet up, somewhere near a highway, but not too busy

I'll take care of the rest

View media item 1434758
But real talk, might be time to call a lawyer or hit up small claims court

:rofl: :rofl: but this more.

:rofl: @ "Queres sexo?"

Racial profiling

my mom gave him less than half bruh

anyways im thinking of calling him from a friends home to give me an estimate
and when he pullsup ima walk out from a diff location and ask him for my money in a respectable manner

dudde isnt licensed so a lawyer aint gon do squat

Only way I see you getting your money back is if you're about that life.

/thread

people get mad when a person who isn't a professional acts unprofessional....lol

lol.

not sure if OP is bout that action but report back with detailed story of how altercation went down.

Back
Top Bottom