NT; My homeboy married his sister..

True story. So I get a text from my boy telling me that his wife and his child's mom is his half sister. I'm thinking
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
++# x 1000000
I knew he had never met his father, and all he knew was his dad left when his mom found out she was pregnant. He had just seen a few pictures that his mom hadof his dad from their teenage years.

He says his wife never knew her father either and they never really discussed anything other than they were going to be a 2 parent family.

This sunday he went over his wife's aunt's house for easter dinner. They went through some old scrapbooks and found tons of pics and some of her momfrom high school and college. While going through the pics he noticed that there was a pic of her mother hugged up w/ a guy who looked like his father. Heended up finding out that they have the same dad and they never knew because they both had their mother's last name.

He said he's going to stay w/ her because that's his wife, soulmate and the mother of his daughter. I'm thinking in my head, ya'll got the sameblood!

What do you think he should do?

sick.gif
sick.gif

I'd stay with her too though

I mean at this point it's too late to go back now, you've already smashed
sick.gif
, got married, and had kids

So is he the Uncle/Dad of the kids?
laugh.gif

sounds like that story where the twin sibblings married eachother and didn't find out til way later

i mean, how you not gonna know you married to someone who looks just like you

damn.. what a small world. because they already have a kid together i would stay.. i hope what they say about incest are not true and they have beautifulhealthy children.

If that's what he wanna do, then that's what he wanna do. I can understand where he's coming from wanting to stay with her. But personally, Idon't think I'd be able to hang with the thought of %$%!#+@ my own blood..

I'd stay with her too and just keep that on the low low, make you do the spit in hand secrecyhandshake and everything....

THIS REMINDS ME OF THE STORY OF HOW TERREL OWENS FOUND OUT WHO HIS FATHER WAS.

APPARENTLY HE WAS QUITE THE LADIES MAN IN HIS NEIGHBORHOOD AND TOOK INTEREST IN THIS YOUNG LADY A FEW HOUSES DOWN.

ONE DAY , AFTER HE TRIED SPITTING SOME GAME AT HER, HER FATHER CAME OUT AND TOLD HIM THAT HE WAS IN FACT NOT ONLY THE FATHER

OF THE YOUNG LADY WITH WHICH TERREL WAS ADMIRING, BUT HIS AS WELL.

CAN'T IMAGINE HOW THAT WOULD FEEL..

Back
Top Bottom