NT my girl invited me over to eat at her parents.

Originally Posted by Club29

wahhh i dont wanna eat that wahhh

sniffle sniffle i dont wanna talk to your parents sniffle sniffle!

Grow up, scrub.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

!%%.

Since when is it ok to refuse food that your girls parents make you?

Especially if you've never tried it before?

What are you like 7 years old?

If so just take your sippy cup with you and cry when they try to make you eat real food.

Why are kids so soft these days?

Bet your girl(if she's not imaginary)sticks you in a pillowcase at night cause goose down ain't got nothing on you kid.

!%%.

Since when is it ok to refuse food that your girls parents make you?

Especially if you've never tried it before?

What are you like 7 years old?

If so just take your sippy cup with you and cry when they try to make you eat real food.

Bet your girl(if she's not imaginary)sticks you in a pillowcase at night cause goose down ain't got nothing on you kid.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

I am surprised OP's intestines haven't just up and left his body in protest. What a weak peon this dude is. How old are you and in what vacuous cave did you grow up in where you've never had chicken curry?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

A little off topic, but why do people keep referring to the dish as "Chicken Curry"?

Maybe it's because I'm Jamaican, but it's Curry Chicken or Curried Chicken. The other way just sounds really backwards.

Maybe it is because you're Jamaican - but it's wrong. Curry isn't a method of cooking - and it has nothing to do with a spicy dish in a sauce. The spiciness has nothing to do with the name.

It just describes a dish that is traditionally served as a side dish - along with something like rice or bread.

I am surprised OP's intestines haven't just up and left his body in protest. What a weak peon this dude is. How old are you and in what vacuous cave did you grow up in where you've never had chicken curry?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

A little off topic, but why do people keep referring to the dish as "Chicken Curry"?

Maybe it's because I'm Jamaican, but it's Curry Chicken or Curried Chicken. The other way just sounds really backwards.

Maybe it is because you're Jamaican - but it's wrong. Curry isn't a method of cooking - and it has nothing to do with a spicy dish in a sauce. The spiciness has nothing to do with the name.

It just describes a dish that is traditionally served as a side dish - along with something like rice or bread.

Originally Posted by Manglor

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Seriously though...why are you trying to get out of dinner...
It's 2-3 hours the MOST
You'll live my man...

Originally Posted by Manglor

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Seriously though...why are you trying to get out of dinner...
It's 2-3 hours the MOST
You'll live my man...

Originally Posted by kdawg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It could be Thai Curry. "Curry" is a loose translation for gravy or sauce.

Either way, I'll take Indian, Jamaican, Thai, Japanese, whatever Curry Chicken. That is the truth right there. With rice/naan/roti/Katsu/whatever.

OP, you's a damn fool for a) not wanting to meet your girl's parents and b) not wanting to eat Curry Chicken. Hell, go try it at a local place first. Even if you don't, I'm sure they will have something for you to eat. First time I went to my girl's parent's house for dinner, they made some weird Chinese traditional stuff. I ate it and all, but the mom could see I was struggling and hit me with the backup dish. It was all good from then on. They get a kick out of it most of the time. As long as you eatin' momma's cooking, you're in the good.

Originally Posted by kdawg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It could be Thai Curry. "Curry" is a loose translation for gravy or sauce.

Either way, I'll take Indian, Jamaican, Thai, Japanese, whatever Curry Chicken. That is the truth right there. With rice/naan/roti/Katsu/whatever.

OP, you's a damn fool for a) not wanting to meet your girl's parents and b) not wanting to eat Curry Chicken. Hell, go try it at a local place first. Even if you don't, I'm sure they will have something for you to eat. First time I went to my girl's parent's house for dinner, they made some weird Chinese traditional stuff. I ate it and all, but the mom could see I was struggling and hit me with the backup dish. It was all good from then on. They get a kick out of it most of the time. As long as you eatin' momma's cooking, you're in the good.

OP make sure her parents hate you kick they poodle and spit they curry on the floor. if her parents like you she gon hate you.. if her parents hate you she gon love you even more they love a badboy

OP make sure her parents hate you kick they poodle and spit they curry on the floor. if her parents like you she gon hate you.. if her parents hate you she gon love you even more they love a badboy

Back
Top Bottom