NT my girl invited me over to eat at her parents.

I am surprised OP's intestines haven't just up and left his body in protest. What a weak peon this dude is. How old are you and in what vacuous cave did you grow up in where you've never had chicken curry?

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

I am surprised OP's intestines haven't just up and left his body in protest. What a weak peon this dude is. How old are you and in what vacuous cave did you grow up in where you've never had chicken curry?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

A little off topic, but why do people keep referring to the dish as "Chicken Curry"?

Maybe it's because I'm Jamaican, but it's Curry Chicken or Curried Chicken. The other way just sounds really backwards.

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

A little off topic, but why do people keep referring to the dish as "Chicken Curry"?

Maybe it's because I'm Jamaican, but it's Curry Chicken or Curried Chicken. The other way just sounds really backwards.

The hell is chicken curry? I've been eatin CURRY CHICKEN my whole life. Could sure go for some curry goat right now tho
pimp.gif

OP at least try it, and let them kno that its ur first time and try not to be disrespectful.

The hell is chicken curry? I've been eatin CURRY CHICKEN my whole life. Could sure go for some curry goat right now tho
pimp.gif

OP at least try it, and let them kno that its ur first time and try not to be disrespectful.

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

i have a couple of issues... 1 shes having chicken curry and iv never had that before... im really picky. i also find it awkard to eat over peoples house because i have to talk and its crazy awkward for me... how do i tell her i dont wanna go over there nicely?
It's obvious by these two statements that your girl is the dominant one in the relationship. Go here.

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

i have a couple of issues... 1 shes having chicken curry and iv never had that before... im really picky. i also find it awkard to eat over peoples house because i have to talk and its crazy awkward for me... how do i tell her i dont wanna go over there nicely?
It's obvious by these two statements that your girl is the dominant one in the relationship. Go here.

So your girl dont know you dislike curry? Why would she invite you over if she did know you didn't like.
Just tell her before you go you ain't diggin that food and you'll when they make some food that you can
at least enjoy somewhat. Can't be too picky tho

So your girl dont know you dislike curry? Why would she invite you over if she did know you didn't like.
Just tell her before you go you ain't diggin that food and you'll when they make some food that you can
at least enjoy somewhat. Can't be too picky tho

Back
Top Bottom