NT loves to butcher figures of speech vol. Irv Gotti in the club

Screenshot_20220305-101256_Instagram.jpg

I saw an ad one time in France in the 90s. It was in the inside of a hotel lobby. It was a picture of Hulk Hogan, with a phrase written underneath it in French. (I couldn’t understand it) It was an unaltered photo of him, only his entire skin was green.

I get so embarrassed when black coworkers butcher grammar in the group chat. Two that come to mind
Two different dudes at different jobs started a question with "do anybody" 🤦🏾‍♂️
At another job, someone asked about our work phones operating slowly and a chick replied "mines ain't been slow"
tenor-5.gif

I almost quit on the spot.

Also hate when people leave the "ed" off of words. "Have a bless day" makes my skin crawl. I have to correct people with that one.

Last edited:
I've always wondered about the humbled one. I always hear people use it when they are implying that they are honored eg. "I am so humbled to receive this award". Idk how this one is used so much.
makes 0 sense. Literally the opposite, you are being AGGRANDIZED when receiving an award or recognition. Losing, if anything, would be humbling.

Back
Top Bottom