NT: Looney Tunes vs. Disney? Who would win?

Me and my cousin were having this conversation. He said that Donald Duck would beat Daffy Duck because he has these psychotic outbursts. On top of that hebeats Daisy that's why she always has a whole bunch of makeup on which adds more to his violent image. The looney tunes have road runner who they can useas a spy, Wile. E. Coyote is a smart individual who can create weapons... and not to mention they have Bugs. Mickey is the smartest dude from disney, Minie caneasily distract bugs, Pluto can chase Sylvester. IDK... I personally think that The Toon Squad would demolish Disney... who else agrees?

Looney%2520Toons%2520Golden%2520Collection.jpg

4685396_std.jpg

Mickey and 'em have that untouchable hotdog dance...
but idk, looney tunes have pazazz.

Looney Tunes got them things boy...Marvin the Martian and Yoosamitie Sam, pshhh I bang with Goofy and Donald, but them dudes would get straight blasted homielol hahah

Love "A Goofy Movie" But Looney Tunes Would Win Because Taz Would F'ff Everybody Up

+1. The looney tunes got this on lock though and let's not forget that they also have Mike on their side
wink.gif

the looney tunes characters are much more devious than the disney characters. looney tunes in a landslide
pimp.gif

looney tunes characters> disney characters...... disney is for little kids
wink.gif

Disney hands down.

Taz? Psshhh Pick-axe to the forehead and he's dunz0.

bswgrumpy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom