NT: Looney Tunes vs. Disney? Who would win?

I dont know about the whole versus thing but mickey mouse is wayyy more globally recognized than bugs

Meeska muuska mickey mouse!

OHH Toddlesss! run this motha... Disney roll deep!

we got them ho3s too! from snow white to ariel!

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

Yall don't want it with da tune squad.

lol...i was thinking this..
roll.gif

If it's just those characters against each other then I'd choose Looney Toons because Disney is so child/friendly-oriented. But if you mean everythingand everyone Disney would beat down Looney Tunes. Overall, Looney Tunes doesn't stand a chance against Disney.

bugz vs mickey
daffy vs donald
monstars vs jafar, scar, bruce (finding nemo), captain hook, 'tiger from jungle book' & the beast
marvin the martian vs wall-e
plucky duck, babs, buster vs huey, dewey and louie
'hairy monster with sneakers' (dont know name) vs baloo
daffy & porky pig vs donald and uncle scrooge

i looked too much into this lolol

boredom at work FTL

forget about the looney tunes characters kicking disneys @@$...the tiny tunes characters would layeth the smack down on disney!!

I don't know. Disney had better quality and stories; but I was a pretty mis-behaved kid and
more identified with Warner Bros. characters. Daffy & Buggs were ruthless. Porky was the
best mark ever and I enjoyed watching others take advantage of him.
On a side-not,

Check out these holiday Disney classic shorts:

Donald's Snow Fight (1942)
On Ice (1935)
Art of Skiing (1941)
Santa's Workshop (1932)
Pluto's Christmas Tree (1952)
The Night Before Christmas (1933)

And 2 Disney holiday short-films:
The Small One (1978)
Mickey's Christmas Carol (1983)

You will thank me...

I would like to say Disney, I always liked their characters more. But the Looney Tunes just don't give a *what*, they have no fear. Half of them get blownup in every episode and come away fine (Elmer Fudd, Wile E. Coyote etc.), the other half are untouchable (Buggs, Tweety etc).

i bet there's a lot of unknown beef between the two for real, especially when whoever had an angry duck first saw what the other company did.

i put my money on the looney tunes....

cant none of them disney characters see my man taz when he flips out

Back
Top Bottom