NT KAPPAS..SNEAKAPRINCE, SHIMMY HENDRIX, BEN BALLER. HAPPY FOUNDERS DAY VOL. PHI NU PI

:lol:

ShimmyHendrix, when you all having a party up at State? My school's homecoming is next week. Pretty Nasty party on the 22nd if you all want to road trip. I'm down here in Augusta, Georgia.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

ShimmyHendrix, when you all having a party up at State? My school's homecoming is next week. Pretty Nasty party on the 22nd if you all want to road trip. I'm down here in Augusta, Georgia.
PM me your contact info Phi

[COLOR=#red]As I'm sure all of my brothers in here agree with me on the fact that you are a man before you are a Kappa. This means you have a personal responsibility to make sure you don't let your standards/morals to become severely compromised just to become part of an organization.

Ok so you may have to go through some stuff, but if it's something that goes against your personal ethos, then maybe it's not for you.

Also is there some way us brothers on here can get a chat room or something so we can talk frat biz? There are some things I read in here I'd like to discuss without airing our laundry out publicly.[/COLOR]

Yall shaved yall's heads to cross?

My friends are Alpha phi alpha and had to go hairless to cross :x NO WAY I COULD DAWG

My beard is my brand

As I'm sure all of my brothers in here agree with me on the fact that you are a man before you are a Kappa. This means you have a personal responsibility to make sure you don't let your standards/morals to become severely compromised just to become part of an organization.

Ok so you may have to go through some stuff, but if it's something that goes against your personal ethos, then maybe it's not for you.

Also is there some way us brothers on here can get a chat room or something so we can talk frat biz? There are some things I read in here I'd like to discuss without airing our laundry out publicly.
This x1,000,000! Dudes go through more for women, beg to get her, simp to keep her, fight when she cheat, shoot when she leave,lol. These so called real dudes and street cats go through just as much for a couple hundred dollars and an image. What we share in the bond, the standard, is why these guys talk crazy. The same dudes probably in a gang or atleast claim to be.

Last edited:
^ Damn this thread rapidly grew lol

EWD and iBlink stated it best. There are always those who create the stigma about Greeks being d-bags. It is all about the individual using Greek letters to channel their personality to a greater audience. Don't let a few members stereotype a whole organization; cliché statement but it holds truth.

E.Joyner
Zeta Delta
Fall 11'
4 Klub, Katalyst.

Back
Top Bottom