NT KAPPAS..SNEAKAPRINCE, SHIMMY HENDRIX, BEN BALLER. HAPPY FOUNDERS DAY VOL. PHI NU PI

Sounds like someone's girl got pounded by a greek(s).

Black and gold checking in y'all thread, happy founders day.

yall frat boys aint **** though... just posers

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: you seem perturbed my dude.

YO to the NT Nupes though [emoji]128076[/emoji]

:lol: at our founders day thread being bumped like a month after

Last edited:
Congrats Phi. This is from my probate 3 years ago
laugh.gif

And here's me with two of my neo's giving some kids from a middle school a tour of our campus and motivating em to stay in school:
12 years for me May 5th of this year...ZETA ZETA CHAPTER

kappas were banned on my campus for sticking a cane up some dude *** during the process.....think he was about to get dropped from the line so he exposed 'em.....they came back spring 10   or 11 can't remember

alphas and omegas are cool folks....some kappas are.....and some act like some broads (no shade just saying) 

^^ Naw.  Just a lot of people have dealt with a lot of frat dudes who are douchebags.  I know I did while I was in college.  

Then again, there were also some cool ones.  The majority I encountered were douches who thought their **** didn't stink though, so I think that's where the "salt" comes from.  But hey--feel free to believe that people are jealous man.  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
That's people in general, has nothing to do with Greek affiliation. Some folks are cool, some not so much. Every frat is going to have people in it that gives the entire organization a bad rep. What I've learned is that you have to take people on a case by case basis. Can't clump people in one category based off of their letters. I got bruhs that I don't mess talk to and good friends that are Qs and Sigmas :lol:

That whole thing about the paper bag test and dudes taking Kanes up the poop shoot are things I've never experienced myself, but ****... It's crazy people out there so I wouldn't dismiss it as untrue. I'm just glad the chapter I came in was filled with level headed, cool dudes.

At the end of the day, being greek has had it's ups as downs, but I love my frat dearly.

Where you all from? Let's get the roll call going!

Kyle
Pi Xi chapter
Fall 2K9 Deuce Klub

I don't think my comments were off base (salty) since I went to a HBCU....**** probably different at a PWI.....and you gotta realize when the line came back there were folks that crossed that probably wouldn't have made it if the frat wasn't banned off campus for 5 years...some reaches you could say.....and the cane incident is real life...I was in HS when that **** was all on the news 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

That's people in general, has nothing to do with Greek affiliation. Some folks are cool, some not so much. Every frat is going to have people in it that gives the entire organization a bad rep. What I've learned is that you have to take people on a case by case basis. Can't clump people in one category based off of their letters. I got bruhs that I don't mess talk to and good friends that are Qs and Sigmas
laugh.gif

That whole thing about the paper bag test and dudes taking Kanes up the poop shoot are things I've never experienced myself, but ****... It's crazy people out there so I wouldn't dismiss it as untrue. I'm just glad the chapter I came in was filled with level headed, cool dudes.

At the end of the day, being greek has had it's ups as downs, but I love my frat dearly.
Well said, and much respect.  There's no way I'd clump anyone I didn't personally interact with into a certain category, btw. 

I was just taking note of the "salt talk" nonsense.  I hate when I see people automatically go to that response, as if people couldn't have a legit reason to not get down with frats/sororities.  Personally, I think that it's that line of thinking that lends to the negative perspective that some folks have of frats.    

That's people in general, has nothing to do with Greek affiliation. Some folks are cool, some not so much. Every frat is going to have people in it that gives the entire organization a bad rep. What I've learned is that you have to take people on a case by case basis. Can't clump people in one category based off of their letters. I got bruhs that I don't mess talk to and good friends that are Qs and Sigmas
laugh.gif

Truth.  People that are douchebags after the letters definitely had those traits in em way before.  Those are people that let Greek affiliation go to their heads.  And that is true for ALL organizations.

I took heat because of Alpha Lambda :wow: :rofl:

My ADP pledged at Benedict up in Columbia before Gamma Mu got kicked off the campus. When he was on line, he locked up with His sands at AL. He told us the story and would always try to do trivia games. So one night he was up on the chopping block getting asked questions. He said "what chapter did I block in with" and for the love of me I couldn't remember. :smh: :rofl:

Man time flies. And unless I'm mistaken, I was at your probate last year at SC state :lol:

I took heat because of Alpha Lambda
eek.gif
roll.gif

My ADP pledged at Benedict up in Columbia before Gamma Mu got kicked off the campus. When he was on line, he locked up with His sands at AL. He told us the story and would always try to do trivia games. So one night he was up on the chopping block getting asked questions. He said "what chapter did I block in with" and for the love of me I couldn't remember.
mean.gif
roll.gif

Man time flies. And unless I'm mistaken, I was at your probate last year at SC state
laugh.gif
Damn the NUPE world is hella small man 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm hella late but Thanks NUPE

Phi Nu

SMH at NTers for hating on the Nupes....

J. Ajagu
CAC "Flagship of the ECP"
SPR 2k12
Tre Klub, Headknocker....

Last edited:
I don't think my comments were off base (salty) since I went to a HBCU....**** probably different at a PWI.....and you gotta realize when the line came back there were folks that crossed that probably wouldn't have made it if the frat wasn't banned off campus for 5 years...some reaches you could say.....and the cane incident is real life...I was in HS when that **** was all on the news 
laugh.gif

[rule]:lol:

Aggie Fam what up... I know the incident in question but I've literally heard the story from multiple sources both in and out of A. NU.... Trust me there was no sodimy.....

Back
Top Bottom