nt is it just me but the older you get ...

agreed. I'm a chick and I would say Im attractive but I know that attractiveness only lasts for so long. so what happens when it runs out? more chicks should realized this & get more interests than what they look like all the time.

agreed. I'm a chick and I would say Im attractive but I know that attractiveness only lasts for so long. so what happens when it runs out? more chicks should realized this & get more interests than what they look like all the time.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

At the end of the day life is really about doing you and creating a life that you love. Women is for fun chico. I stopped taking them serious after I realized how nonsensical they are. Dime, average ugly whatever you label a chick is nothin. It all breaks down the same in the end......... 6 years from now the magic iks gone and you want young dimes again.

I feel sorry for that mindset.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

At the end of the day life is really about doing you and creating a life that you love. Women is for fun chico. I stopped taking them serious after I realized how nonsensical they are. Dime, average ugly whatever you label a chick is nothin. It all breaks down the same in the end......... 6 years from now the magic iks gone and you want young dimes again.

I feel sorry for that mindset.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

you stop chasing for that dime piece type chic and go for a more independent down to earth woman that will cater to your every need? what i mean to say is that those qualities in a woman to me makes a woman a real dime. unless shes really ugly
laugh.gif

Of course, welcome to maturity.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

you stop chasing for that dime piece type chic and go for a more independent down to earth woman that will cater to your every need? what i mean to say is that those qualities in a woman to me makes a woman a real dime. unless shes really ugly
laugh.gif

Of course, welcome to maturity.

A man shouldn't chase anything. Its a waste of ENERGY---both mental and physical energy. If you keep chasing something eventually you will get tired and fatigued. Thats why you shouldn't GRIND for anything either ("I'm grinding for ____" or "I stay on the grind"). Let things come to YOU and FLOW----DONT CHASE OR GRIND. That is why money is often called CURRENCY. Its energy. Its a FLOW.

Why chase something that dosen't move---or in this case dosen't go away-- (like money)--or that comes in abundance like women? Both will NEVER go away. I dont care what they tell you in the media. You can always create new money (invent something, become an entrepreneur, investor, etc.)----and about a million women turn 18 everyday. So why waste all that time and energy in chasing them, when at the end of the day, we should be increasing our self-worth personal value so we can let those that we desire/need (money, women, etc.) come to YOU.

Thats how I see it...

A man shouldn't chase anything. Its a waste of ENERGY---both mental and physical energy. If you keep chasing something eventually you will get tired and fatigued. Thats why you shouldn't GRIND for anything either ("I'm grinding for ____" or "I stay on the grind"). Let things come to YOU and FLOW----DONT CHASE OR GRIND. That is why money is often called CURRENCY. Its energy. Its a FLOW.

Why chase something that dosen't move---or in this case dosen't go away-- (like money)--or that comes in abundance like women? Both will NEVER go away. I dont care what they tell you in the media. You can always create new money (invent something, become an entrepreneur, investor, etc.)----and about a million women turn 18 everyday. So why waste all that time and energy in chasing them, when at the end of the day, we should be increasing our self-worth personal value so we can let those that we desire/need (money, women, etc.) come to YOU.

Thats how I see it...

Back
Top Bottom