nt is it just me but the older you get ...

Originally Posted by onlyrockndabest

The best girl is a ‘cute’ girl with a decent body with a happy personality that will grow to love you, she may not be the girl you wanted, but you find that she is the girl that you needed. Many guys are so intent looking for that fabulous diamond, they don’t see the basket of pearls at their feet!
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by onlyrockndabest

The best girl is a ‘cute’ girl with a decent body with a happy personality that will grow to love you, she may not be the girl you wanted, but you find that she is the girl that you needed. Many guys are so intent looking for that fabulous diamond, they don’t see the basket of pearls at their feet!
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
tired.gif

just ended it with this girl a few weeks ago that was fine but dumb as hell
#@@@$ never stopped talking about herself and her problems, like !#$* get over yourself.

i still go to her facebook every now and then to look at her pictures though cause she was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i could care less about these h_'s though 

just ended it with this girl a few weeks ago that was fine but dumb as hell
#@@@$ never stopped talking about herself and her problems, like !#$* get over yourself.

i still go to her facebook every now and then to look at her pictures though cause she was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i could care less about these h_'s though 

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by HigherGround

what is happening is that you are lowering your standards due to the fact that you are coming in terms with your shortcomings.

Life/
Naw, maybe son just came to realization all these bad broads with their amateur modeling are nothing more than empty vessels and value themselves more than they should.  It be a pain trying to work these arrogant o's sometimes just dealing with the bull from somebody that aint @$#% but think they're @$#%.  Sometimes you just wanna be like *!$@ you you dumb *%!, but you wanna beat so bad.  Personal rant.
/thread
yes.
yes.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by HigherGround

what is happening is that you are lowering your standards due to the fact that you are coming in terms with your shortcomings.

Life/
Naw, maybe son just came to realization all these bad broads with their amateur modeling are nothing more than empty vessels and value themselves more than they should.  It be a pain trying to work these arrogant o's sometimes just dealing with the bull from somebody that aint @$#% but think they're @$#%.  Sometimes you just wanna be like *!$@ you you dumb *%!, but you wanna beat so bad.  Personal rant.
/thread
yes.
yes.

At the end of the day life is really about doing you and creating a life that you love. Women is for fun chico. I stopped taking them serious after I realized how nonsensical they are. Dime, average ugly whatever you label a chick is nothin. It all breaks down the same in the end......... 6 years from now the magic iks gone and you want young dimes again.

At the end of the day life is really about doing you and creating a life that you love. Women is for fun chico. I stopped taking them serious after I realized how nonsensical they are. Dime, average ugly whatever you label a chick is nothin. It all breaks down the same in the end......... 6 years from now the magic iks gone and you want young dimes again.

It's easy for a lot of people to confuse infatuation with love. Once you realize the difference between the two, you have an easier time figuring out what type of woman you need in your life instead of what you just currently desire. Like someone else said, life is about creating your happiness, everybody wants a beautiful woman but only you know what kind of woman you need specifically.

It's easy for a lot of people to confuse infatuation with love. Once you realize the difference between the two, you have an easier time figuring out what type of woman you need in your life instead of what you just currently desire. Like someone else said, life is about creating your happiness, everybody wants a beautiful woman but only you know what kind of woman you need specifically.

"I'ont love em. I don't chase em, I duck em..."
pimp.gif
 -- At this point of my life, I still keep it playa...BUT

a chick thats struggled (TRUST this is a factor--she's gon hold you down if you take a financial/work-related L), looks good without makeup, smokes a lil tree, can dress/cook, & will ditch the club for a ball game/movie night >>> the dyme piece model who is dumb as rock and only cares about herself

you smash 1 & get in a relationship (when you're OLDER) with the other

"I'ont love em. I don't chase em, I duck em..."
pimp.gif
 -- At this point of my life, I still keep it playa...BUT

a chick thats struggled (TRUST this is a factor--she's gon hold you down if you take a financial/work-related L), looks good without makeup, smokes a lil tree, can dress/cook, & will ditch the club for a ball game/movie night >>> the dyme piece model who is dumb as rock and only cares about herself

you smash 1 & get in a relationship (when you're OLDER) with the other

Back
Top Bottom