NT, I'm going to the movies with my girls mom.

Originally Posted by iMixedi

I'm a senior in HS and my girl is a junior. I found out the only way my girl could go out with me today is if her mom tags along with us at the movies. She won't be sitting by us and possibly going to a different movie anyway. I feel pretty bummed however that her mom is coming along for the ride and I think I'm making a bigger deal out of this than I should. What are some other ways I can look at this situation that will make me feel better, or is it really lame for her mom to be tagging along?
tired.gif
getcha edgumacation

OP...

u making it a big deal..

it is a lil wierd but since u said u and the girl are together y wont u let her tag along..

keep your cool young man..

JUST MAKE SURE YALL AINT WATCHIN THE SAME MOVIE

IF SOOO

MOVE FAR AWAY

i was with my ex @ the movies with her brother & his wife

they was right behind us

my ex wanted me to whip it out and give me dome with duke breathing behind us

i couldnt even picture it if it was her moms

MAKE SURE YOU ARE IN A SAFE ZONE LOL

Originally Posted by iMixedi

cmonnnn give me some ways to look at this so it doesnt seem so bad
None exist son. Imagine what the Mom will do the first time you try to 'get to know' her daughter better?
laugh.gif

i think if you do this it will be a positive for you
happy.gif

say after tonight the mom gains trust in you and the next time you kick it with her daughter you could be at her house and her parents leave and you know whatthat means??
devil.gif

but yea i think the mom wants to have trust in you
grin.gif

This is your time to get to know her moms better, i know u probably not tryin to wife but this is the perfect opportunity to get in good with the fam, thiscould also lead to u having more time to stay at your girls crib

Take advantage of the situation and be on your best behavior. Show the mom you're trustworthy and overall a good kid. You earn her trust then I guaranteeshe won't be tagging along anywhere anymore, she'll let you stay over late without that parental supervision hawking over you, etc. Then when moms andpops let their guard down, you smash with the horsepower of an 18 wheeler.

if you already smashed and have been goin out for three months and her mom just wants to spend some social time wit you and herthen...........................WHAT THE HELL IS THE PROBLEM, MAN UP AND ENJOY EXTRA COMPANY!

You should offer to take the mom out without your girl.

Be a gentleman and it'll make her not worry as much about her daughter being with you.

Then when you're in good, proceed to prove the mom wrong by screwing her daughter.

Originally Posted by Black Milk

Originally Posted by majik214

NT needs an age limit or something. Lot of sheltered kids here...
Your name is Johnathan, though, leave the OP alone

and OP, do you happen to be black? whats your nationality and whats the girls nationality?

My name is Jonathan?
eek.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom