NT I witnessed the death of a young beautiful woman a few hours ago

I feel fine, I'm just TIGHT that I couldn't yell out to her not to move and that this guy was gonna run the light. I feel guilty, as if I'm the reason she died. I dunno why I choked up, all I had to do was signal her or the driver and this probably wouldn't happen...life is seriously short!

I feel fine, I'm just TIGHT that I couldn't yell out to her not to move and that this guy was gonna run the light. I feel guilty, as if I'm the reason she died. I dunno why I choked up, all I had to do was signal her or the driver and this probably wouldn't happen...life is seriously short!

dude, im from Detroit. I saw countless people get shot stabbed beaten ran over by mac trucks beheaded and more.. death dont even phaze me anymore.....

dude, im from Detroit. I saw countless people get shot stabbed beaten ran over by mac trucks beheaded and more.. death dont even phaze me anymore.....

Originally Posted by br00klynrebel

dont say those kind of things man. Youre not in control of those kind of things, and believing you had control of these kind of things is goin to do nothin but eat you up. I personally say "watch yourself" and if you are unable to shake this off, seek help.

whether you belive in God (it was meant to happen) or believe in chance or something, you had no control in any kind of way. so you cant blame yourself.

Originally Posted by br00klynrebel

dont say those kind of things man. Youre not in control of those kind of things, and believing you had control of these kind of things is goin to do nothin but eat you up. I personally say "watch yourself" and if you are unable to shake this off, seek help.

whether you belive in God (it was meant to happen) or believe in chance or something, you had no control in any kind of way. so you cant blame yourself.

I can't imagine seeing something like that.
A the daughter of my mother's friend was killed in a hit and run in Brooklyn earlier this year.
Good to know you and the driver stopped and tried to help.

I can't imagine seeing something like that.
A the daughter of my mother's friend was killed in a hit and run in Brooklyn earlier this year.
Good to know you and the driver stopped and tried to help.

Originally Posted by JD214

Sad story
frown.gif

RIP
frown.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom