nt i need help VOL:girl issue

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Just move on bro and dont look back..

If she really cared about you/love you then she would've want to talk it out or work it out or some sh*t...

well about that we got into a fight and i told her never call my phone again and she never called or anything

dunksnjordans1992 wrote:
CLIFF NOTES:
i had a girl for 2 years
she broke up with me
months later im still devastated
she got a bf and on her away message it says i love you zach always and forever
saw that made me want to cry
can i have some advise please
Here is my cliffnote of my story 6 months ago:

I had a girl for 2 years
We are unofficial
She "broke up" with me cuz i never made it official
Months later im still devastated
She now got a bf and her facebook status says "i love Preston, baby im so excited"
Saw that with a smile on my face

My advise:
After we split sure i was devastated but...
I hung out and drank with friends
I got at 3 different chicks and none i have feelings for who still on call 24/7
laugh.gif

I started seeing my family alot more
I improved my life in many different aspects (hit the gym, focus on my studying, save my money, take better care of myself and my loved ones)
Here i am 6 months later, a happy man. Here she is, 6 months later, outa shape, aged, lost me and some of her closest friends (who she values dearly but theychose my side) and all she got is a man chose forced herself upon in order to eraise my image outa her mind. And seriously dude and me? Ppl laugh when they seewho she is with me like "You left Nipxd for that? He aint even a NTer...Nah!
laugh.gif
"

Your girl maybe going thru the same phase that my ex buddy went through. As a woman she needs closure. For 2 years of being with someone, she needs someoneelse to fill the empty seat. Simple as that. The feelings do not need to be there. Her feelings do not need to be reassured. All she knows is to grab whateveris available out there, and replace you, for her own selfish needs.

At the end of the day dunksnjordans1992 > Zach, and Nipxd > Preston

At the end of the day, you and I matter.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

There are 6 billion people on this earth, you telling me you can't find another girl. Its beastmode time son, step your smash game up
truth. you need to transform yourself, just like chris boshs' transformin' neck avy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NiPxD

dunksnjordans1992 wrote:
CLIFF NOTES:
i had a girl for 2 years
she broke up with me

I had a girl for 2 years
We are unofficial
She now got a bf and her facebook status says "i love Preston, baby im so excited"

My advise:
laugh.gif

I improved my life in many different aspects (hit the gym, focus on my studying, save my money, take better care of myself and my loved ones)
Here i am 6 months later, a happy man. Here she is, 6 months later, outa shape, aged, lost me and some of her closest friends (who she values dearly but they chose my side) and all she got is a man chose forced herself upon in order to eraise my image outa her mind. And seriously dude and me? Ppl laugh when they see who she is with me like "You left Nipxd for that? He aint even a NTer...Nah!
laugh.gif
"

Your girl maybe going thru the same phase that my ex buddy went through. As a woman she needs closure. For 2 years of being with someone, she needs someone else to fill the empty seat. Simple as that. The feelings do not need to be there. Her feelings do not need to be reassured. All she knows is to grab whatever is available out there, and replace you, for her own selfish needs.

pimp.gif

holy %#%% broo kudos to you that acually made me feel so much betta good looks sonn

dunksnjordans1992 wrote:

holy %#%% broo kudos to you that acually made me feel so much betta good looks sonn

NP man keep your head up. You feel better now but im sure you will drift into 1 of those moments again when you feel down but remember, shes doing worse.

Like Fabo said, if they ask you how you doing, tell 'em better than than 'em.

pimp.gif

girls come and go, ive been through hella ***%**$ with long relationships about 2 years and longer

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

you delete the pics but not her IM name from your buddy list?

cut all ties...
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Funny how you said that, because I was wondering the same thing yesterday.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

you delete the pics but not her IM name from your buddy list?

cut all ties...
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Funny how you said that, because I was wondering the same thing yesterday.

my explanation for that is that i didnt get a chance to delete it cuz i quit goin on aim after she left me i didnt use it much anyway

Just do anything you can to get your mind off of her. The main things I did in the past were hang out with my boys and talk to/pull as many chicks as I could,and eventually I got better, and it worked. I know it may seem impossible now, but do these things and one day you're gonna look back at all this and laughabout it, and she'll mean nothing to you. Mark my words

you have no choice but to move on homes. shes in love with another guy and theres not a damn thing you can do about it trust me ive been there. its going to behard as hell to keep it pushin im not gonna lie to you. It'll probably take you at least 2 years to fully get her out of your system if you TRULY lovedthis girl. It speeds up the process if you find a new girl to talk to. Good Luck

peace

dunksnjordans1992 wrote:
CLIFF NOTES:
i had a girl for 2 years
she broke up with me

I had a girl for 2 years
We are unofficial

My advise:
laugh.gif

Here i am 6 months later, a happy man. Here she is, 6 months later, outa shape, aged, lost me and some of her closest friends (who she values dearly but they chose my side) and all she got is a man chose forced herself upon in order to eraise my image outa her mind. And seriously dude and me? Ppl laugh when they see who she is with me like "You left Nipxd for that? He aint even a NTer...Nah!
laugh.gif
"

Your girl maybe going thru the same phase that my ex buddy went through. As a woman she needs closure. For 2 years of being with someone, she needs someone else to fill the empty seat. Simple as that. The feelings do not need to be there. Her feelings do not need to be reassured. All she knows is to grab whatever is available out there, and replace you, for her own selfish needs.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
thats whats up.

dunksnjordans1992 wrote:
CLIFF NOTES:
i had a girl for 2 years
she broke up with me

I had a girl for 2 years
We are unofficial

My advise:
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
"

pimp.gif

just went through the same thing... except it was 4 years.... BEST advice in this whole thread...

Back
Top Bottom