nt i need help VOL:girl issue

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

Man, honestly.. I think she don't even has a man on her arm by the name of Zach unless if you know him personally, blah blah blah.

It seems like to me that she is only doing this to get your attention, she's playing games with you. You should play games back with her, make your away message to something similar.

Play yo cards right!

lol did you check her IM??
No, not worth my time.

I should mess with her though..

go head i dont mind

No, not worth my time.

go head i dont mind
Nah..
glasses.gif

Man, honestly.. I think she don't even has a man on her arm by the name of Zach unless if you know him personally, blah blah blah.

It seems like to me that she is only doing this to get your attention, she's playing games with you. You should play games back with her, make your away message to something similar.

Play yo cards right!

lol did you check her IM??
No, not worth my time.

go head i dont mind
tarp-30198.jpg

you cant move on until you find another girl to take her place. it might take awhile tho, not gonna lie. hang out with friends more so your doing something andnot just thinking about that chick and all the good memories.

she got a new dude? move on man. forget her. delete number, pics everything. go to prom and have a good time, hang out with your boys do you.

Originally Posted by failedtakeover

rape her
smh.gif

Uncalled for.

dude is a clown

SHUTUP actin like you own the post shutup you a lame having girl problems I get more poon than you and im 14, you are lame crying over a girl oh btw your girlknows me as Zach because I hit it on the side
indifferent.gif

I'm not even gonna read this thread.

All I'm gonna say is, grow a pair, get over it, there's over 3 billion females in the world, find another one.
eyes.gif

rape her
smh.gif

Uncalled for.

dude is a clown

SHUTUP actin like you own the post shutup you a lame having girl problems I get more poon than you and im 14, you are lame crying over a girl oh btw your girl knows me as Zach because I hit it on the side
indifferent.gif

258o7tj.jpg
o yeah lets not forget he still plays with yu gi oh cards

rape her
smh.gif

Uncalled for.

dude is a clown

SHUTUP actin like you own the post shutup you a lame having girl problems I get more poon than you and im 14, you are lame crying over a girl oh btw your girl knows me as Zach because I hit it on the side
indifferent.gif

why so serious

Just move on bro and dont look back..

If she really cared about you/love you then she would've want to talk it out or work it out or some sh*t...

Boy you got a problem
and you aint foolin no one
but yourself
Your like a hot revolver
(hot revolver)
But you aint killin no one
but yourself
and so shes gone to party town
on her own
And you go by yourself
so all alone

pimp.gif