NT.. How weird are you??? Proud to be weird....

I'm very weird.

I seriously doubt that I could be real life friends with a good 98% of NT.

Last edited:
Also OP. Imagine scenarios where most of the world is endangered and would suffer immeasurably and eventually die if I don't help them. In these imaginations they beg me to help them. It would take minimal effort from me. The amount of time and energy it would take me to save them is next to nothing. I burn more calories taking a ****. But what do I do? I let them all suffer, laugh, and walk the other direction.

I also imagine chaining people by their necks onto a wall and make them serve me. In these imaginations they usually balance a piece of glass on their backs and I eat food off it or sit on it. Then I put a steak on the ground, and not prime rib either. The type of steak in the number 13 from the McDonald's breakfast menu. That's their daily meal.

IDK tho. Is that not normal?

Last edited:
Also OP. Imagine scenarios where most of the world is endangered and would suffer immeasurably and eventually die if I don't help them. In these imaginations they beg me to help them. It would take minimal effort from me. The amount of time and energy it would take me to save them is next to nothing. I burn more calories taking a ****. But what do I do? I let them all suffer, laugh, and walk the other direction.

I also imagine chaining people by their necks onto a wall and make them serve me. In these imaginations they usually balance a piece of glass on their backs and I eat food off it or sit on it. Then I put a steak on the ground, and not prime rib either. The type of steak in the number 13 from the McDonald's breakfast menu. That's their daily meal.

IDK tho. Is that not normal?
Bobby-Hill.gif

You edited your second post, so I won't put you on blast for what you said out of respect, but damn. 
ohwell.gif

I hope you can grow a healthier heart. This and your second post is not weird, it is cold and heartless man. 

The weirdest thing that I can recall in terms of imaginary situations is I picture someone accusing me of a dastardly crime and I'm in court dazzling the onlookers with an eloquent and detailed explanation as to why their accusations are absurd. I real deal get a thrill from picturing people's eyes light up at my linguistic ability to escape false charges. Almost the same thrill that I get when I imagine myself dunking on someone.

Ohh and I imagine scenarios where aliens invite me on their ship and show me the universe. They take me to places where I smash, blue, purple, green, evolved cats (the way we are evolved apes), evolved reptiles and other types of space broads. I burn almost all bridges and come back. In some of these scenarios life on this planet would be endangered if I dont return (as in scenario number 1). In scenario number 1 I let everyone die out of hate. In this scenario I can't bring myself to return to the planet that never let me be happy.

Another scenario I think of is one where someone I truly hate is in position to save my life and I sit there and die. Despite the fact that he is willing to let bygones be bygones and help me free of charge. I just sit there and die, because I would rather die than have help from certain people. Sometimes I dont hate the people in these scenarios and they don't hate me. I just don't want anyones help.

Bobby-Hill.gif

You edited your second post, so I won't put you on blast for what you said out of respect, but damn. :\

I hope you can grow a healthier heart. This and your second post is not weird, it is cold and heartless man. 

I almost shed a tear. That's me being srs.

MAYBE 1 day. But I don't see it.

Last edited:
I'm not really weird, kind of awkward around people I don't know. IDK if this counts but sometimes when the house is empty I'll either yell rap lyrics or do random ablibs/random noises just b/c.

I sit backwards wen I take a deuce.

Use the back as a table

Lmao.

I like this guy.

I'm not really weird, kind of awkward around people I don't know. IDK if this counts but sometimes when the house is empty I'll either yell rap lyrics or do random ablibs/random noises just b/c.

Same.

If I don't know you like that it's gonna be awkward.

Idk if I'm weird but in the in club I just post up.

I talk out loud my thoughts instead of thinking them. Only if it's a strong thought though.

I just spent 45 minutes typing up the weird *** greatest athlete of all time scenario that runs through my head and then decided not to post it.

Wasn't this guy sunshineblotters brought up in the Elliot Rodger thread? I can see why. Go get help man.

Some of y'all are just jerks. I'm hard, no nonsense type of guy, but am always nice to strangers.

2014 has gotten to the point where being level headed, not making excuses for behavior, not caring about social norms...just generally wanting to be free from the chains of society, wanting to be your own man...is weird. I do fear for the future, a lot of these young cats aren't built for living in this world on their own...and you know what? They'll never have to, mommy or daddy or someone will always be there to wipe their noses and provide a million reason for their mistakes, there is always a reason outside of personal responsibility, that phrase is barely applicable today...take responsibility for my own actions? nah, i have 'post anxiety nuerotic meta psychosis' and that's why I broke my little brothers arm and can't hold down a job. 'Affluenza' haha. It's just a different reality, one I don't even want to understand...and I'd say that's why I'm weird, just tired of the bs.

*Ye shrugs*

Some of y'all are just jerks. I'm hard, no nonsense type of guy, but am always nice to strangers.

2014 has gotten to the point where being level headed, not making excuses for behavior, not caring about social norms...just generally wanting to be free from the chains of society, wanting to be your own man...is weird. I do fear for the future, a lot of these young cats aren't built for living in this world on their own...and you know what? They'll never have to, mommy or daddy or someone will always be there to wipe their noses and provide a million reason for their mistakes, there is always a reason outside of personal responsibility, that phrase is barely applicable today...take responsibility for my own actions? nah, i have 'post anxiety nuerotic meta psychosis' and that's why I broke my little brothers arm and can't hold down a job. 'Affluenza' haha. It's just a different reality, one I don't even want to understand...and I'd say that's why I'm weird, just tired of the bs.

*Ye shrugs*

........man shut up

SO many people agree with everything you just said.

dunno if it's weird. but i woke up around 3am last night and yawned really hard to where i inhaled and exhaled on my own.

at this point i forgot how to breath regularly and spent the better part of an hour breathing on my own.

I think I'm just f****** weird... And sick.

When I drive and I see some fine a** chick walking or driving, I say the most grotesque sick perverted s*** you can think of out loud to myself about her.
If I'm in a rush somewhere (walking), I'll be acting in my head like I'm in some fast & furious car race, I even shift gears with my hand and hit the NOS if needed.
In mornings when getting ready for work, everyday I act like some Pacific Rim stuff, and think if I had little pilots in me controlling each of my body parts, and they need to work together to get me ready on time for work. I have dialogue and everything. And if I make it to work late, the one responsible gets assassinated and gets replaced the following day.
When I go doodoo, I can sit there for 2 hours just looking stuff up on my phone instead of leaving the bathroom to do that elsewhere.
I always stare at peoples feet and shoes when I'm walking (but most def don't have a foot fetish).
If I gotta fart, for some reason I always wait till I get in the car (my fiancée HATES it).
I have dance battles in my head when I'm listening to some jams on car rides.
I also hear some songs and think they'd make a dope a** UFC walkout song, I than imagine coming out to it and it literally gets me worked up. On top of that I have Joe and Mike commentating some awesome stuff about me.

But around everyone, I seem like a normal person. Don't even know why I'm admitting some of this stuff. Smh

Last edited:
Oh and I also think up the scariest scenarios in my head when I'm home at night by myself (well with my 2 yr old). And I'll be walking across the hall or down the stairs and think something up, but I'll stop and stand there and think the whole scene through... Which eventually gives me bumps and I move quick to my destination.
I think I could direct a bad a** horror flick.

i didnt read the thread, so i dont know the direction its going.

but, I DO NOT ALLOW CLOTHES THAT WERE OUTSIDE/WORN (BASICALLY NOT CLEAN OR HAVE BEEN OUTSIDE SINCE BEING WASHED), ON MY BED

PERIOD.

I dont care how clean you are, itll onlly be a few seconds, how cute you are, you will not be on MY bed.

im very adamant about it. Girls take it so badly.

but not laying my head down on filth.

Back
Top Bottom