NT.. How weird are you??? Proud to be weird....

Guess I'm weird. The cool kids table was never a place for me.

I like what I like, tho.

I have random dance battles with myself when I clean my room and listen to music.
Hitting made 80's New Edition moves.

self dance battles :smokin hittin the moves from the Iesha video.

narrate my life when I'm alone.

Shower = American Idol final episode, rap concert, or far too introspective thought time. Depends on the mood.

I'm a solid 10 when alone.

I try to keep it in the 5ish area when I'm around people.
pretty much, im about the same as you OP esp. that pretending to talk to female chick aloud when shes actually not in presence. eh, But i'm alpha male when I'm around people 8) ...i think :lol:

i feel like most people like to think they're more eccentric than they really are.

i can't assess what my own weirdness level would be because it's just my normal

speaking of eccentric, there's this very well respected engine builder in the bay area who's garage is filled with mannequins dressed in lengire. They got freshly poured alcohol in their cups and some of them are watching TV. He also has one handing him a wrench near the dyno.

i feel like most people like to think they're more eccentric than they really are.

speaking of eccentric, there's this very well respected engine builder in the bay area who's garage is filled with mannequins dressed in lengire. They got freshly poured alcohol in their cups and some of them are watching TV. He also has one handing him a wrench near the dyno.
man, what?

I'm weird and I'm kinda proud. I'm highly creative and artistic so my thought process is more than likely a lot different as compared to a lot of people. There are difficult tasks that I excel at, yet there are some basic things I struggle with.

Me to a T right here.

12, I do the same **** you said in your first post too...frequently. :lol:

Zooey-Deschanel-being-weird.gif

man, what?

Well, technically Stockton. should have just said Nor Cal.

Back
Top Bottom