NT.. How weird are you??? Proud to be weird....

12 million

Banned
I asked all the people that Im close to how weird do they think I am on a scale from 1 to 10. 1 being completely normal; 10 being weird on a godly level

Got an average of 9 :stoneface:

I don't think Im a 9 though. Normally Im probably a strong 6.5

But when think of the stuff I do sometimes when no one is around it goes up to about 9 :smh:

Like I'll talk to myself and create scenarios in my head and act them out live :stoneface:

Sometime I'll practice talking to a girl I really like. Like I'll say my lines then act like the chick is there and were actually talking to each other

Are you weird??? Have people told you how weird you are???

Im not a sociopath though :stoneface:

Last edited:
I remember one time I was a sophomore and I was on the bus riding home. And there was this fine *** Stacy Dash looking chick sitting right in front of me. When she got off the bus to go home I sniffed her seat. Like while it was still warm and all. My nose touched the seat too. Cant lie I smelled like shortbread cookies.. Got roasted for that **** though
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Bruh, I can tell you're weird as hell just from all those damn unnecessary dramatic gaps you placed between your sentences.

I'm weird and I'm kinda proud. I'm highly creative and artistic so my thought process is more than likely a lot different as compared to a lot of people. There are difficult tasks that I excel at, yet there are some basic things I struggle with.

I fapped to that one dark skinned chick you play with in Resident Evil 5 like a week ago

Last edited:
I'm a solid 10 when alone.

I try to keep it in the 5ish area when I'm around people.

Kinda this. I'm mad random and my mind wanders so much so there's no telling what I might bring up in conversation. If it crosses my mind and it's interesting to me, I'll ask it. It's not uncommon for me to randomly ask someone their birthday in the middle of a conversation. For no reason at all. I'm just curious. I've learned that people consider stuff like that weird.

Alone 1-10 I'm between a 75-80 out of 10

In society I'm a 7-10. in a very appealing way.

With people I know I'm a 6-10 in a very cool appealing way.

On NT I'm about 5-8 out of 10. You fools will never have a clue who I really am.

I'm 1 of a kind.

I don't even categorize myself. I'm just me.

If someone was to meet me as how I show myself to them then meet me 100% no filter to actually get into my mind they'd be blown the **** away.lol seriously.

Last edited:
If people could see some of the things I think about wen I fap it would put me at 200 easy.

10 all across.

examples:

when I yawn, I tend to tear up. then flick my tears at people.they never noticed.

When I'm done chewing gum. I spit it out and kick it as far as I can. One time, it landed in some chicks hair. I walked by like it never happened. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom