NT How much money do you got in the bank? Do you prefer cash or money in the bank?

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

got a solid 9 hundo in my bank and i rarely have anything in my bank,

contemplating if i want to reup on a qp or not...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

a qp for 900...gotta be some dirt
all about your connection.

tell that to these kids who dont know what they talkin bout but your not gettin any kind of piff,diesel,haze or anything of that quality for 900 a qp.i dont care if the connect is your father
laugh.gif

The irony.
You just aint come across the right plug

Originally Posted by HOVKid

In a Fidelity money managed account - approx $75k
In my daughter's 529plan (she's 19 months old) - Approx $12k
In Savings account at bank - Approx $6k
In Checking account - Dunno but that is where my wife and I keep money solely for living week to week after we've put money in Fidelity/savings/etc.

Has alot more in Fidelity about a year ago but put down $275k as a down payment on my house. Plus my wife spent too much furnishing it ($40k)....and still isn't done. Ridiculous.

Modest big money talk..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Lil chico, how old are you? and what do yoou do. im an avid saver, and one day will become a "modest" trader, just got get this job that pays more...

I'm 22. I've got couple businesses and investments here and in Dubai. The reason for having so many accounts is because banks insured up to $100k upuntil recently, they changed it to $250k. Couldn't have all eggs in one basket so I diversified. I've watched the stock market for couple years andstarted daytrading after the March rally. Had $25k on the side and built that up quite a bit in a very short period of time. I also go to CC part time.

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Lil chico, how old are you? and what do yoou do. im an avid saver, and one day will become a "modest" trader, just got get this job that pays more...

I'm 22. I've got couple businesses and investments here and in Dubai. The reason for having so many accounts is because banks insured up to $100k up until recently, they changed it to $250k. Couldn't have all eggs in one basket so I diversified. I've watched the stock market for couple years and started daytrading after the March rally. Had $25k on the side and built that up quite a bit in a very short period of time. I also go to CC part time.

GOOD S!!!
keep it up man (pause)

Like 2 bucks in cash.. 0 in savings.. and last I checked 1100 something in my checkings

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

tell that to these kids who dont know what they talkin bout but your not gettin any kind of piff,diesel,haze or anything of that quality for 900 a qp.i dont care if the connect is your father
laugh.gif

The irony.
You just aint come across the right plug
its the cali way
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Now I know some of you don't have cash or money in the bank
roll.gif
but for those of you that do how much? Do you guys prefer carrying a huge wad of cash or knowing it's safe in the bank? I got about $8200 (checking, don't have savings) in the bank (been going on a buying spree with shoes lately) and like 40 bucks in cash. What about you?
You have $8,200 in a checking account and your
roll.gif
at peoplethat don't have cash or money in the bank. You are small time my man, how old are you 16-18?
7a425ba4ed70465eb3ef6696d33966cedfdc281.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

feel sorry for you.

Back
Top Bottom