NT How much money do you got in the bank? Do you prefer cash or money in the bank?

mshxs7.jpg

I know the date says 9/11/09 yes and ive gotten 2 more checks since then.

I need a house.

I used to always like to carry large sums of money around, not like thousands or anything but like 400 or so. I think its easier to save when you have it inthe bank or get your checks direct deposited

Originally Posted by air max 87

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
set up

indifferent.gif

Yeah thats what Im trying to do, considering I know nobodies real name, where the bank is located, or account number. I never said to post pics oranything...SMH

%#@%

Bout $10 in my wallet, $2.25 in the bank and X,XXX in cash locked in a safe.

6 Gs and some change in savings and light change in the checkings.. i just lost my debit card the other day, somehow. all i know is i ordered a sandwich atsubway, went to take my card out my wallet and it wasn't there. i was standing there looking bewildered as f_.. just walked out the exit asap.

got about $85 cash, and $40 in the ol piggy bank. maybe $10-20 in the bank account, havent checked in weeks

sfkq5c.jpg

...and even though I'm a jobless college student, I'm very much content with my life right now...
smile.gif

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

sfkq5c.jpg

...and even though I'm a jobless college student, I'm very much content with my life right now...
smile.gif

dangg i'm a college student and i only have about $300
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by jpena0306

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

sfkq5c.jpg

smile.gif

dangg i'm a college student and i only have about $300
eyes.gif

A year ago I had about 11G's...

And then the stock market crashed...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But I'm not sweating it. I'm young and money can be easily made whenever I feel like chasing it.

That said, I'd much rather devote my time, efforts, and youth to enterprises that are more enriching...which I am currently doing...and hence why I am verycontent with life right now...

pimp.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by FedExciter

this thread has ducktales written all over it...i might as well start it off

i got about 900k in the bank

i see your 900k and raise you 4 mil

Back
Top Bottom