NT how do you drink?

Damn man. I chopped this fine old lady last night at a bar after I left the club. She got me some free drinks
pimp.gif
I pulled her number she said shell get me VIP at the palms in Vegas.... I live in Minneapolis -_-

I must have went a little too hard though cause I just yacked my brains out at work.

Damn man. I chopped this fine old lady last night at a bar after I left the club. She got me some free drinks
pimp.gif
I pulled her number she said shell get me VIP at the palms in Vegas.... I live in Minneapolis -_-

I must have went a little too hard though cause I just yacked my brains out at work.

we start it off with JackCoke or VodkaSprite then some shots of 151 or Cuervo. Beer to wash up..

we start it off with JackCoke or VodkaSprite then some shots of 151 or Cuervo. Beer to wash up..

hennessy privilege or XO, a bottle of louis maybe once a year or if I have a good gambling month
laugh.gif

hennessy privilege or XO, a bottle of louis maybe once a year or if I have a good gambling month
laugh.gif

Whatever we're drinking that night. But the same thing all night long. Unless I'm feeling reckless then I drink everything in sight...Hangover

Whatever we're drinking that night. But the same thing all night long. Unless I'm feeling reckless then I drink everything in sight...Hangover

[ img ] [ / img ]*EDIT I had a picture of a girl in a bikini doing a keg stand here, but it looked like she was doing something much more inappropriate, so I decided to take it down
roll.gif

/EDIT*

...Just kidding
laugh.gif
too many things about that picture look unsafe. Like the number of men surrounding that one girl.

[ img ] [ / img ]*EDIT I had a picture of a girl in a bikini doing a keg stand here, but it looked like she was doing something much more inappropriate, so I decided to take it down
roll.gif

/EDIT*

...Just kidding
laugh.gif
too many things about that picture look unsafe. Like the number of men surrounding that one girl.

During the week: maybe a brew or 2 on some chill %*!%

Weekends: Like its my last day living

During the week: maybe a brew or 2 on some chill %*!%

Weekends: Like its my last day living

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

pimp.gif

Looks like u need 2 make a trip...

Or tell her Im ur brother for when I go out?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

pimp.gif

Looks like u need 2 make a trip...

Or tell her Im ur brother for when I go out?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Usually start by drinking beer either way. If im going to the bar ill usually order a mixed drink/shot and a beer that way I dont have to wait everytime. If im going to a party or just chillin ill stick w beer all night. I usually drink until I cant remember anything
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom