NT how do you drink?

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by sunny559

Fashow
pimp.gif

We have the occasional beers in between as well, but its like a given so I didnt mention it. You hit clubs/bars in the 559 or what?
Somewhat. I'm not too hot on our club scene. Roe was okay, I actually had my bday there, but I think it's getting shut down. Elbow was my spot until they started doing the dancing/DJ thing SMH. I like Livingstones (I like traditional bars) and will be checking out Fulton 55 tomorrow for some live music. Know of any hidden spots around town?

Dam, roes my go to spot on Thursdays. But I heard its closing too.& I'm the same way, not into all that club whatnot.My spot recently has been twist, nice place, good drinks

Fashow
pimp.gif

We have the occasional beers in between as well, but its like a given so I didnt mention it. You hit clubs/bars in the 559 or what?
Somewhat. I'm not too hot on our club scene. Roe was okay, I actually had my bday there, but I think it's getting shut down. Elbow was my spot until they started doing the dancing/DJ thing SMH. I like Livingstones (I like traditional bars) and will be checking out Fulton 55 tomorrow for some live music. Know of any hidden spots around town?

Dam, roes my go to spot on Thursdays. But I heard its closing too.& I'm the same way, not into all that club whatnot.My spot recently has been twist, nice place, good drinks

at depends on the place

White house parties: cheap %!% beer
Asian frat open party: Shots of soco lime, crown royal or johny walker, and cheap beer

If i'm going to a club or chilling then: then shots of mid shelf to top self vodka
At the club I normally order one of the following

Sprite and vodka
Cranberry ad vodka
Long island
I don’t do the vodka and red bull no more

at depends on the place

White house parties: cheap %!% beer
Asian frat open party: Shots of soco lime, crown royal or johny walker, and cheap beer

If i'm going to a club or chilling then: then shots of mid shelf to top self vodka
At the club I normally order one of the following

Sprite and vodka
Cranberry ad vodka
Long island
I don’t do the vodka and red bull no more

Start with crown & cokes, end with crown & cokes.
All the other stuff is for the ladies & whatnot.

aw401d.jpg

Spoiler [+]
Or when we feeling fancy 
xakpu.jpg
Yup 
pimp.gif

Start with crown & cokes, end with crown & cokes.
All the other stuff is for the ladies & whatnot.

aw401d.jpg

Spoiler [+]
Or when we feeling fancy 
xakpu.jpg
Yup 
pimp.gif

I dont kno what I had at the club last night but I was feelin good....and this popeyes is good right now too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
drunk life

I dont kno what I had at the club last night but I was feelin good....and this popeyes is good right now too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
drunk life

Back
Top Bottom