NT..have you witnessed anything tragic?

Attempted murder or just a horrible accident?
I saw something Thursday that made me and 20+ students go nuts.

Yeah, unlike most nters I grew up in poverty

Tragedy is my middle name(trust me I'm not proud)

Try being homeless,shot at, no food to eat for multiple days,seen dude murdered in front of me, and embarassed beyond belief. Oh yeah and no dental insuranceFTL

A male student (a friend who i've played bball with for years) accidently ran over a female student (went to school w/ her since middle school)
I witnessed it from 50 feet away and just could not handle the gore and the whole shock that came along with it, as I tucked my shirt over my head after seeingit in pure disbelief.
Next day, there are horrible rumors going on about both the individuals, not helping the situation at all...kids these days (even though I am still consideredone)
I have flashbacks to the scene of her body rolling under the tires....just horrible..

Thank god she did not pass away, she will recover in 3-4 months after plastic surgery, although it initially seemed serious as she broke multiple bones and hadtrouble breathing.

Yeah seeing something like that will change your life
Be thankful he didn't hit you and try your best to cherish each second you live
Poor girl , EDIT::: oh she didn't die??#%* man u can watch worst online!

yes, in high school this asian dude i know got into it with a mexican kid. Asian dude went to his car got the strap split the mexican dudes wig point blank njust drove off. All this cause a dumb broad was instigating.

I didn't see it first hand, but walked by the aftermath about 20 minutes later:

fuyzp1.png

http://dailyuw.com/2008/10/31/students-rush-save-man-who-set-himself-fire/http://dailyuw.com/2008/1...man-who-set-himself-fire/

Holy *!@+.....that would be crazy to see, sorry you had to see it tho.

But me personally, I have witness a lot of gruesome crimes in my 21 years on earth. Most being murder or attempted murder....my ex girl got smacked by a caras well, but I wasn't there to see it. She came out perfectly fine tho after about a half year of rehab and all that.

Best of luck to both of them.

na.
i'm sure if i hung out in my neighborhood more my answer would be different.. but i spend a lot of time in the part of the burbs where nothing happens.

I've seen a homeless man get stuck by a car, sending over 20 feet. He landed and went into a seizure then I couldnt look anymore.

Was waiting at the bus stop by the Hancock Building/Water Tower (Chicago) and heard a loud noise. Turned around and a scaffold fell from the Hancock, 43rdfloor, and landed on the traffic. A few cars got crushed, 3 people died, 4 injured
sick.gif
RIP

^ Damn, I remember that day. It was all over the news and papers. Glad I wasn't there to see that. SMH......

I was visiting a friend and we were walking down the strip and this drunk girl fell and a car ran right over her head I cant even think about it didn't andstill doesn't seem real.

when conan was in chicago we were waiting in line and im just looking at cars drive by when some girl just runs into the street without looking and she got hitby a taxi. she got up but then fell right away.

i was at the pershing square subway station in downtown LA and saw a homeless woman in a wheelchair throw herself onto the tracks... oddly enough, she left herwheelchair

Back
Top Bottom