NT, Have you ever been with a girl with DD's?

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Where the pics at though?

moz-screenshot.png
Z1gMN.jpg

My ex had the perfect size for me. I almost made a girl help thread way back over this girl
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Still salty, *#$$
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Those look perect for me.

Edit: Didn't ask, but thanks for the PM.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

**** are pointless while your smashing. Being able to grab that rump > than staring at ****.

This is idiotic.

Have you never had a girl on top? Facing either direction?

When that happens, I'm certainly not staring.

Some of you guys....talkin' like you ABOUT it. And not knowin' a DAMN thing.

As far as the thread. Yes. And they were fantastic. And real.

But they don't age well usually.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

**** are pointless while your smashing. Being able to grab that rump > than staring at ****.
they're not pointless during foreplay & mustache rides tho
devil.gif

and you shouldn't be just staring at **** when she's on top bro

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

moz-screenshot.png
Z1gMN.jpg

My ex had the perfect size for me. I almost made a girl help thread way back over this girl
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Still salty, *#$$
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif
hey im open for a pass here! 

Well I love big girls so yea, I've had a few. I like busting on them. And in December one of my friends gave birth. From December to late January I was drinking breast milk from 44EE's (actually that's her old size. They're bigger now). I only did it cuz I never did it before. Well, that was my excuse at first. Then I found myself craving it and doing it all the time. I developed a taste for it (even though it felt funny in my stomach and gave me the runs). I had to stop when she tried to use the pump to fill up the bottle and it only filled up half way cuz I drank so much.

With her, titty effing + dome =
pimp.gif

ohdannyboy wrote
And I don't want it to seem as if I like big ghetto booties. Just a nice perky butt.

What does a big booty have to do with being ghetto? Oh yea as long as its a black chick right? 
eyes.gif

James Earl Zones:

moz-screenshot.png
Z1gMN.jpg

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Still salty, *#$$
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Correct.
Spoiler [+]
I would be, too.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

moz-screenshot.png
Z1gMN.jpg

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Still salty, *#$$
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif

woah woah woah...
nerd.gif

ive been with a girl who had D's and an asian with C's which equates to double d's for a regular woman. theyre nice. cant do much with em when youre having sex though. id much rather take some mass over boobies...one day.
frown.gif

_s blowin my inbox up
laugh.gif
I left the crib, I'll be back in this thread when I get home with more if the power stays on. Transferred all my pics to the mac a few days ago.

It doesn't matter what size, it's more of what she's willing to do with them. That goes for the booty also, if she got big booty and tig os and she doesn't like you poking at them....game over.

moz-screenshot.png
Z1gMN.jpg

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Still salty, *#$$
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Those are indeed some perfect looking breast my fellow NT bro..

Originally Posted by Carver

moz-screenshot.png
Z1gMN.jpg

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Still salty, *#$$
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Those are indeed some perfect looking breast my fellow NT bro..
hmmm theyre nice

60Faf.jpg

frown.gif

Some other nice chests I've encountered.

uMVo3.jpg

TE4C0.jpg

Above are both from one girl.

Spoiler [+]
a5ARB.jpg

Spoiler [+]
SI1ai.jpg

Spoiler [+]
qZUMd.jpg

Man, this is my new mission, yo.

I've been to the mountain top of thick, big booty chicks. Multiple conquests at that. However, there's always the genetic tradeoff, so these chicks are lacking in the yuggies department (A - barely C cups)

I've been fornicating since 14 and I've truthfully only been with one BIG breasted chick. She said they were DDD.

Bruh, i'm a butt man till the casket drops, but man that night with those mammoth titty globes was too much fun.

I was like the kid in that birthday gif. Shorty got mad at me, cuz she's tryna get crashed & all i cared about was dribbling those yuggers.

Like I said, i'm outchea on the hunt for the bra busters!

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

And in December one of my friends gave birth. From December to late January I was drinking breast milk from 44EE's (actually that's her old size. They're bigger now). I only did it cuz I never did it before. I developed a taste for it (even though it felt funny in my stomach and gave me the runs). I had to stop when she tried to use the pump to fill up the bottle and it only filled up half way cuz I drank so much.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

moz-screenshot.png
Z1gMN.jpg

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Still salty, *#$$
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
wait, is she mixed?

She looks like my ex....

Good thing it is both y'all ex's rather than one of you dudes current girl

moz-screenshot.png
Z1gMN.jpg

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Still salty, *#$$
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Looks mad cute. Props.

Back
Top Bottom