NT, Have you ever been with a girl with DD's?

Originally Posted by Pig Love

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

**** are pointless while your smashing. Being able to grab that rump > than staring at ****.
Pointless? Some girls you can only get off with certain techniques. Oh my NT

HUH! POINTLESS BOOBS!!! MY DAUGHTERS MOM HAS DD CHEST. THEY WERE NATURAL BUT NOW THEY ARE FAKE. BUTTS ARE APPRECIATED BUT BOOBS IS WHAT SET WOMEN APART. I'LL TAKE A NICE RACK OVER A FLAT BACK ANY DAY. I LIKE TO BE IN THE CAR AND REACH OVER AND GRAB A BOOB SOMETIMES.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Full, perky C's.

bestieverhad.jpg

This.

And all you breast men need to chill. I said they have no purpose while smashing.

D cup was the biggest I've been with, unfortunately never been with a chick with DD's... I need to! Small chested women suck.

Originally Posted by pookieman

A's and B's >>> Full C's and D's >>>>Anything else
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

D cup was the biggest I've been with, unfortunately never been with a chick with DD's... I need to! Small chested women suck if they don't have mass.

fixed

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

**** are pointless while your smashing. Being able to grab that rump > than staring at ****.
HUH! POINTLESS BOOBS!!! MY DAUGHTERS MOM HAS DD CHEST. THEY WERE NATURAL BUT NOW THEY ARE FAKE. BUTTS ARE APPRECIATED BUT BOOBS IS WHAT SET WOMEN APART. I'LL TAKE A NICE RACK OVER A FLAT BACK ANY DAY. I LIKE TO BE IN THE CAR AND REACH OVER AND GRAB A BOOB SOMETIMES.

........but the debate wasn't big boobs vs. small butt......

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Originally Posted by finnns2003

D cup was the biggest I've been with, unfortunately never been with a chick with DD's... I need to! Small chested women suck if they don't have mass.

fixed
Good point. 
laugh.gif
@ "A's and B's", dudes chests are the same size as their girls.

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

******* DO serve a purpose
mad.gif
!!!!!

To me at least
laugh.gif
. I love rubbing them onto my beard, I love tickling them with my beard hairs. I love fondling them, squeezing and sucking them while I look dead into her eyes and see her twitch while she rides my telephoto lens. Using them to stimulate a woman has always been a sick fetish of mine and I love ****. I LOVE ****, I LIVE FOR YOU. **** will make me do irrational, dishonest things
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Added to my list of girls to smash, I'm happy with my girl though...
36 C, and she's only 17!
laugh.gif
happy.gif

Somewhat agree.
But watchin' chesties flap up n' down while ya puttin' it down >>>>>>

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Somewhat agree.
THIS or watching her play with them
pimp.gif

1 chick had DD's. They were nice with the bra on, but once they were unleashed, they were a bit sloppy.

Like someone else said, full C is where it's at...

-J-

Where the pics at though?

moz-screenshot.png
Z1gMN.jpg

My ex had the perfect size for me. I almost made a girl help thread way back over this girl
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Still salty, *#$$
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Somewhat agree.

Only appreciated if the bra stays on. 
pimp.gif

And I don't want it to seem as if I like big ghetto booties. Just a nice perky butt.

I messed with a girl who had big C's I would imagine, maybe small D's. She was really short though so that made em look even bigger. Either way she was really self conscious about em and dressed like a granny most of the time..huge turnoff.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

I messed with a girl who had big C's I would imagine, maybe small D's. She was really short though so that made em look even bigger. Either way she was really self conscious about em and dressed like a granny most of the time..huge turnoff.

Full B & C >>>

had some chick with DD was fun the first time but my mouth got tired the 2nd and 3rd times and i was done with her

pics

went from 
eek.gif
to
devil.gif
to
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom