NT, go ahead and introduce yourself... Hi my name is....

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

georgehimself wrote:
My name is George. I like long walks on the beach. Occasionally I like to choke or be choked by my partner. I have mentally murdered 5 of my coworkers while I sit at my desk. I collect the pelts of various animals I trap outside my home, using cashews I bought from Costco as bait. Sometimes I go jogging early in the morning, and if I find someone else jogging, I try to follow them but stay back at least two blocks. I find the challenge of chasing and not being seen as something both thrilling and good for my health. I once killed a man in Reno, just to watch him die. I feel my finger on the trigger, and know no one can do me harm. I learned that happiness is a warm gun. I look at the floor and see it needs sleeping, while my guitar gently weeps.
And the hilarity has begun. I love you NT general forum. As for the underlined stuff, I actually BELIEVE you. I often think about taking a man's life for the thrill of it. I'm kinda like all three psychos in Mr. brooks rolled up in a garcia y vega. My shotgun and my sax are the two most prized possessions I've ever owned. I empathize with my sax's loneliness at times.

The Beatles, man

two of their most significant songs from their (arguably) best album "The White Album"
"Happiness Is a Warm Gun"
"While My Guitar Gently Weeps"

Thanks for the lesson
embarassed.gif
.. I know about as much about the Beatles as... well... I don't know %@!# about the Beatles.

Sup, Im me. Im 17 years old and I graduated hs in june. I consider myself to be very artistic and smarter than a lot of people I know. I love music and plan ongetting into it sometime within the next couple of years. I am a conspiracy theroist (sp?) and I refuse to belive what the government tells me on just abouteverything. I have a sick sense of humor that even makes me disgusted at times but I dont want to change it. I have a terrible temper and the smallest thingssend me into a fit of rage (a loud tv, for example). Im addicted to NCCA 09 on xbox 360 (Texas dynasty in year 2017 and not one simulated game FTW)...Thats it
laugh.gif

whaddown you all. HenBen on the check in.

made a friend at birth, here name is windy and she like to blow trees

i residen on the southside. east 79th for all my real

im relatin to stress though cause my man cake is says ...

knock the C,

knock as many B's in as little time as possible,

and clique up with A. But A is a vowel yall. aahhemm... i mean A is a vow.

Folks what yall think (and that :nerd:8's & Heartbreaks is new hotness)

Name is Will

I'm 24 years old and i just recently graduated from college. I majored in Social Studies 7-12 and plan on becomin a teacher..just lookin for jobs at themoment..it's kinda tough when school is in session..

I love my girlfriend of 2 and half years and she is the one person that matters most to me besides my family..

I love shoppin..i am startin to grow tired of Jordans and focus more on shoes that i really need or want..

I like to play basketball even though i haven't since around August because i got tired of playin with the same chumps..and one of the dudes almost caughta left when i last played so i stopped goin to hoop..

I do not trust too many people which is the reason why i feel like i do not need many friends..true friends will never leave no matter what or let one anothergrow apart..

I feel the generation of younger kids are the worst behaved ever. They do not show any respect for authority or for a teacher for that matter. I see thiseveryday when i go into a school to substitute..i know today is a different era but when was the respect lost for one another and for a teacher..i do notunderstand it these days..it makes me angry and it is not fair that everyday teachers give their knowledge to students in order to better their lives and theydo not show the respect that is needed..is it okay for them to just give attitude when it is deemed necessary? When will it stop? I guess it all falls on theparents because I see that they do not really care for their child's work nor the way they act in school..parents need to take the time to worry and careabout their kids as they did when i was younger..parents need a serious makeover and quickly before the youth that i see everyday in schools wind up in jail,homeless, or worse dead because they did not get the education that will b needed to survive in our evergrowin society we call the United States..

Originally Posted by NYelectric

I like the Monkees better. Yeah, I said it.
The Monkees were a travershamockery! But that song was soo damn catchy. The Beatles even thought they were pretty funny, and never took offenseto them.

Sup its ya boy RB

Born n' raised in Little Rock, AR
20 years old; currently a junior and an accounting major at some school in Memphis
Filipino.
Addicted to money.
Favorite color is black.
Extremely biased to the South, when it comes to rap music, clothing, women, and sports (excluding the Eagles)
Is known for his guilty pleasure to liking almost every rapper in the South.
Prefers big booty over big breast.
Is wanting to move and call ATL home for the rest of his life during his later years

^i hate taking notes.
i sing.
im dumb short at 5'4 (filipino genes bro
sick.gif
)
i drive an accord.
im 18.
im a broke ++* college student that rarely goes to class.
i hate yuku so much now, that sometimes i type up replies but i dont hit post,
because either im thinkin its either gonna triple post or not go through at all.
mad.gif

oh and i'm eman. short for emmanuel.
smokin.gif
but no one calls me by my fullname.

Hello, NT

the name is George

currently listening to the LP "The Layover," by Evidence...

also currently doing my eight pages final paper

Anyone wants the LP pm me
wink.gif

Karsten
confident
introverted for the most part
definitely quirky
i'd rather listen to most rapper's instrumentals than actual songs
Jay-Z is literally my idol.
^ I intern @ Def Jam and wanted the chance to do w/e i could to contribute to BP 3 (copying, filing, w/e)...but they pushed it back to next year and i'malmost done there.
i cant stand the corporate formula. I need the creative space to have free reign.
^ my business partner feels the same way and we established our company partly with this in mind.
I'm obsessed with baskbetball and Foamposites
I'm poor :-(
I have a short attention span and get bored with things easily
I havent played ball in ages
I've been hearing that I'm emotionally cold...my grandma is sick in Jamaica, and I partly dont care. (1). It'd be hard for me to go down there andvisit her. (2). Family stuff went down and she made my mom the blame of it
I really am emotionally distant

kai
accountant (procrastinating on getting my CPA)
smh.gif

lexus es300

"it ain't trickin' if you got it"

music
reading biographies
gym

name is d.j. (first name is donald, middle name is james)
i'm 22 years old.
currently attending sjsu as a marketing major.
working at Target.
i drive a 99' E46 (323i)
you can usually find me at school, work, or the gym

i just typed a gang of stuff that got deleted. My name is Reggie Rockswell aka Handsome B. Wonderful. i was named Handsome B. Wonderful by the cheerleaders atmy HS after they watched the episode of the simpsons when he changed his name to max power, cause im so very cocky. I Love Naruto and Bleach. Ive smashedchicks amounting in the low triple digits. i have pics of naked broads dating back to 1995 on my comp amounting in over 300gigs. if she took a naked pic, iprolly got one she took. i wanna hold thykerjobs's hand even tho i aint never talked to her. Lauren London has called me a cutie to my face. i have over130 pairs of kicks yet only wear about 25. i have the worst temper ever. im black and filipino. i smoke, i drank, im sposed to stop but i cant.

My names Augie.

Im 23.

Live in Flushing now but grew up in Woodhaven.
pimp.gif

Im in the NYC Carpenters Union, I lay floors (Local 2287).

I wish I stayed in College ... I love my job and the moneys great but this isnt what I pictured myself doing my whole life.

Im my own person, I dont let others influence me.

I havent bought a pair of Retro Jordans in about 3 yrs, I only wear OG's.

I love basketball and football.

I drive a Cadillac STS (My avy)

Im Jfresh7

I love LA
I live in LA
I love football
I love working out
Being healthy is a big thing for me
I tell the truth at all times
I love fashion
I love women with long hair

Can't think of anything else...