NT... ever experience the scratcher, hitter??? VOL. NO RAPING

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

picture of the damage (that she took, proudly)
You made it sound worse than it was. To answer your question yeah I ++$@*% with a girl a couple of times who used to leave marks just like thoseon my back. I was never bleeding though.

and
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at this thread.

Biting, face smacking, choking, scratching, hair pulling, ess slapping and ess grippin appreciated.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I want to try eye gouging and face stomping.

I'm guilty of scratching, I can't help it
If it's damn good, RIP to his neck/shoulder

man if yall dont knock it off. this chick i was messing around with for like 7months loved that rough mess. hair pulling,choking and slapping the whole nine.

[Typical NTer] Yo my girl always scratches me so hard I see bone, y'all other cats must not be hittin it right. Plus I hit it for 3 hours [/Typical NTer]
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

picture of the damage (that she took, proudly)

You can't post this on NT. This is all the evidence the judge needs. You're going to jail OP.

Originally Posted by blaxoid

[Typical NTer] Yo my girl always scratches me so hard I see bone, y'all other cats must not be hittin it right. Plus I hit it for 3 hours [/Typical NTer]
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
am I the only one who thinks this kind of !+*% is lame? Same type of behavior as what you're making fun of just on the opposite end of thespectrum.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by blaxoid

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
am I the only one who thinks this kind of !+*% is lame? Same type of behavior as what you're making fun of just on the opposite end of the spectrum.
ohwell.gif
Agreed

This one girl I messed around with in high school did that to me. It hurt, but I didn't realize that I was bleeding (black sheets)

I had a light grey shirt on, threw it on when I bounced, and had people giving me weird @%# looks on the train.

When I got home I realized what happened, I was beyond heated. I liked that shirt.
smh.gif

I usually don't realize I'm bleeding until I take a shower and scream in pain.

Just forget about this OP...... until you're questioned by your precinct's SVU division.

Back
Top Bottom