NT Do you remember your first crush?

Grade 4 - name was Rita.. that's all I rmb and basically the 1st day I realized that I would like girls hah

Cherese _____ in pre-school...I used to always wanna take a nap next to her cot

Hell, I remember the first time it moved was in first grade when this shorty touched my hand while handing me some scissors

Cherese _____ in pre-school...I used to always wanna take a nap next to her cot

Hell, I remember the first time it moved was in first grade when this shorty touched my hand while handing me some scissors

My first real crush was probably my best friend's sister when i was like 7. She was 4 years older and would babysit us.

She is still one of the prettiest and kindest girl i know, and has a boyfriend that even i look up to.

My first real crush was probably my best friend's sister when i was like 7. She was 4 years older and would babysit us.

She is still one of the prettiest and kindest girl i know, and has a boyfriend that even i look up to.

Back in pre school,I forgot her name but man I got butterflies when I saw her. I kissed her once during nap time and she kissed me back,felt on top of the world 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
. Started always holding hands with her..

Wonder what happened to her?

Back in pre school,I forgot her name but man I got butterflies when I saw her. I kissed her once during nap time and she kissed me back,felt on top of the world 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
. Started always holding hands with her..

Wonder what happened to her?

Her name was Adriana.

We used to hold hands in class under the desk,

I think it was 1st Grade.

Never saw her after that.

Her name was Adriana.

We used to hold hands in class under the desk,

I think it was 1st Grade.

Never saw her after that.

Originally Posted by 365k

laugh.gif
Yupppp her name was Jennifer. Back in kindergarten-2nd grade. Skinny puny girl that I have no clue why I liked her.

Someone likes their 1st graders thick I see
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 365k

laugh.gif
Yupppp her name was Jennifer. Back in kindergarten-2nd grade. Skinny puny girl that I have no clue why I liked her.

Someone likes their 1st graders thick I see
nerd.gif

her name was TS chased shorty around for 3-4 years from middle school to high school... now that I actually think about it. Never Again.

her name was TS chased shorty around for 3-4 years from middle school to high school... now that I actually think about it. Never Again.

some Bahraini chick i met in first grade. God she was cute. Never saw her again. Ran into her my senior year and i hit on her not knowing it was the same girl
laugh.gif

she recognized me and reminded me where she knew me from and i was like
eek.gif
laugh.gif

we talked for a bit, fb friends, caught up but we had our own things going on. She still looks cute to this day. Maybe not dime cute but cute nonetheless.
My FB's been deactivated for a while now but ill try to get pics eventually if requested.

some Bahraini chick i met in first grade. God she was cute. Never saw her again. Ran into her my senior year and i hit on her not knowing it was the same girl
laugh.gif

she recognized me and reminded me where she knew me from and i was like
eek.gif
laugh.gif

we talked for a bit, fb friends, caught up but we had our own things going on. She still looks cute to this day. Maybe not dime cute but cute nonetheless.
My FB's been deactivated for a while now but ill try to get pics eventually if requested.

ahh yess i was breasting for her back in the 4th-5th grade

but yup she turned me down cause i was too "high yellow" and she didn't want white kids (who said i wanted kids tho lulz)

ended up smashing the goons from prison

then ended up preggo by some fake bobby v r&b singer

now she is a single mom struggling in the hood
smokin.gif

ahh yess i was breasting for her back in the 4th-5th grade

but yup she turned me down cause i was too "high yellow" and she didn't want white kids (who said i wanted kids tho lulz)

ended up smashing the goons from prison

then ended up preggo by some fake bobby v r&b singer

now she is a single mom struggling in the hood
smokin.gif

Yep, she stayed with a boyfriend though. We were friends all through middle school and she ended up going to a different high school then me. Then I heard from the boys around the way that she was really easy now and had smashed tons of dudes from the hood. It instantly made me
30t6p3b.gif

Yep, she stayed with a boyfriend though. We were friends all through middle school and she ended up going to a different high school then me. Then I heard from the boys around the way that she was really easy now and had smashed tons of dudes from the hood. It instantly made me
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom