NT Do you remember your first crush?

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

Please.. love at first sight. August 28, 1993. Her name is Amber Puckett. She was born Aug 17, 1987 and attends IU. She's STILL the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen.

eek.gif
Damn dude make moves

But yea, my first crush was in Kindergarten. Her name was Tia. I sat with her on her cot once and we bounced up and down together. That was a good day
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

Please.. love at first sight. August 28, 1993. Her name is Amber Puckett. She was born Aug 17, 1987 and attends IU. She's STILL the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen.

eek.gif
Damn dude make moves

But yea, my first crush was in Kindergarten. Her name was Tia. I sat with her on her cot once and we bounced up and down together. That was a good day
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Retro23J

YUP. This lil Spanish girl in my kindergarten and first grade class. Got them digits during class too
pimp.gif

But all I did was call and troll her for a few days
laugh.gif

Immediately after her I fell in love with a chick a year older than me that lasted(the crush on her that is) from 2 - 4th grade
embarassed.gif

She now has two kids...and is still fine...I'd save her
frown.gif
you got a girls digits in kindergarden? i dont even think i knew how to use a phone at that time 
laugh.gif

but yea my first crush was in 3rd grade. cute little latina girl 
embarassed.gif
 i wonder what she looks like right now....

Originally Posted by Retro23J

YUP. This lil Spanish girl in my kindergarten and first grade class. Got them digits during class too
pimp.gif

But all I did was call and troll her for a few days
laugh.gif

Immediately after her I fell in love with a chick a year older than me that lasted(the crush on her that is) from 2 - 4th grade
embarassed.gif

She now has two kids...and is still fine...I'd save her
frown.gif
you got a girls digits in kindergarden? i dont even think i knew how to use a phone at that time 
laugh.gif

but yea my first crush was in 3rd grade. cute little latina girl 
embarassed.gif
 i wonder what she looks like right now....

This girl named kaylina(not sure if that's how it's spelled) back in kindergarten......she was philipino and ended up moving back to the philipines from the city(sfc) the year i met her. First and only true crush. It was crazy cause we had virtually the same name and were even the two smallest kids in our class.

Then there's the honorable mention of Klyden Roca.....went out for the best 2 days of my 3rd grade year.

This girl named kaylina(not sure if that's how it's spelled) back in kindergarten......she was philipino and ended up moving back to the philipines from the city(sfc) the year i met her. First and only true crush. It was crazy cause we had virtually the same name and were even the two smallest kids in our class.

Then there's the honorable mention of Klyden Roca.....went out for the best 2 days of my 3rd grade year.

Breanna Veal in 5th grade. Wanted to ask her out to junior prom in HS, but someone else scooped her up. I had no chance at getting at her because she always had a steady bf from middle school thru high school. From what I know, I believe she graduated from Norfolk State. Maybe I'll see her at our 10 year reunion...................if we have one.

Breanna Veal in 5th grade. Wanted to ask her out to junior prom in HS, but someone else scooped her up. I had no chance at getting at her because she always had a steady bf from middle school thru high school. From what I know, I believe she graduated from Norfolk State. Maybe I'll see her at our 10 year reunion...................if we have one.

I liked the same boy allllll through elementary school, his name was JD, I finally told him in 7th grade and he tried to kiss me at our grade's end of year picnic thing. I was laughing and he got all teeth, I basically bit him
laugh.gif

I liked the same boy allllll through elementary school, his name was JD, I finally told him in 7th grade and he tried to kiss me at our grade's end of year picnic thing. I was laughing and he got all teeth, I basically bit him
laugh.gif

Yes her name was Rachel. She moved down here from NY my 3rd grade year. Every dude was sweating her hard. Never made a move. She is now my cousins bm.

Yes her name was Rachel. She moved down here from NY my 3rd grade year. Every dude was sweating her hard. Never made a move. She is now my cousins bm.

I had a couple small infatuations, but my first real crush was in 8th grade on my English teacher.

She was so cute, so nice and funny
embarassed.gif

But my Spanish teacher, who I swear to this day was gay, kept hitting on her and even though I called him out on it he knew I wasn't about that life
laugh.gif

I had a couple small infatuations, but my first real crush was in 8th grade on my English teacher.

She was so cute, so nice and funny
embarassed.gif

But my Spanish teacher, who I swear to this day was gay, kept hitting on her and even though I called him out on it he knew I wasn't about that life
laugh.gif

Grade 4 - name was Rita.. that's all I rmb and basically the 1st day I realized that I would like girls hah

Back
Top Bottom