Encyclopedias and dictionary
No, I'm not joking

wow
frown.gif
 im sorry to hear that.
eek.gif
got dammit man it dosent even have any pictures
mad.gif

I remember the book and vaguely remember what it was about but can't remember the name. Maybe someone else read it as well. It about a king who goes to visit a boy and he's not home. So he comes back the next day with the queen and then everyday after he comes back with more and more people till the boy is finally home. Lol

I remember the book and vaguely remember what it was about but can't remember the name. Maybe someone else read it as well. It about a king who goes to visit a boy and he's not home. So he comes back the next day with the queen and then everyday after he comes back with more and more people till the boy is finally home. Lol

now that i think about it, a harder question would be "Do you remember the last book you read"

now that i think about it, a harder question would be "Do you remember the last book you read"

I don't know about the first book I was supposed to read, because we had a lot of those in school, but some Goosebumps book was the first I read from front to back.

I don't know about the first book I was supposed to read, because we had a lot of those in school, but some Goosebumps book was the first I read from front to back.

Back
Top Bottom