NT Do NOT purchase a Samsung HDTV vol FUUUU SAMSUNG

Yeah... and working at BBY I see people get a 350 dollar service plan.. .and get it replaced with a 400 dollar computer 2 years later when it gets junkedout...

So is it safe to say that majority of you guys on here got some extended warranty plan on your TVs? Some guy trying to pitch me a deal when I was about to buymy TV the other day and opt to sell the plan only for a $100. Wasn't sure if he was hooking me up or if he was getting commission.

i had a similar problem like you but they fixed it.. did u call where ever you got it from to fix it or samsung directly

i've had my Samsung a couple of months now and it works great. awesome picture quality, makes blu-ray discs come to life (especially when i watch planetearth).

no problems here.

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

I have that some model, paid 9.99 for it broski
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

This is the breakdown (stick to these 4 brands):

LCDs:

Sony (IMO better than Samsung)
Samsung

Sony is worth it if you have the money to spend (get an XBR, you won't regret it). Samsungs are ok, great bang for your buck but they are made with cheapparts. My friend has a Samsung and within the first year he had to get a major piece replaced causing him to be without a working TV for a few days.

Plasmas:

Pioneer
Panasonic

Panasonic is great bang for your buck, but seeing as Pioneer is going out of the TV business, you can scoop up an Elite model at a decent price

All other brands are not worth IMO.

Heard about that problem with Samsung, so I went with the Sony XBR. Best TV I have ever bought.

Sony > Samsung??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The XBR9's are really nice, but better than LEDs at damn near the same price point?!? There are a few LCDs better than XBR's

mine is
pimp.gif
26 inch though thinking about getting a 32 1080p. whats thesize that you can see a noticeable difference between 720p and 1080p??

FINALLY !!!! Samsung is replacing my TV

Giving me the B650... had the A650.. about damn time!

Back
Top Bottom