NT Do NOT purchase a Samsung HDTV vol FUUUU SAMSUNG

i've had 2 sammys ... was a computer montior back in 99 that messed up ... my hdtv since 06 is
pimp.gif

Man....I am on the verge of buying a Samsung in the next week. I don't need to hear stuff like this! Haha! But I thought Samsungs were the leader in LCDs.I mean if you don't buy that, what other brand is better?

And also maybe I can just ask this here instead of making another post on this. I want to get a 37" Samsung and all is good as far as the specs exceptthat it is 60hz. I asked about it on the other post and it seems that 120hz is the standard. So my questions is, should I fork over a couple of hundred dollarsmore and get the higher price Samsung 37" with 120hz and pay $1149 or just get the one with 60hz that is $809 or get a dope 32" inch with full 1080pand 120hz for about $800 as well?

And I can't get a 40" cause I live in a small studio. The high end 37" is practically the same price as a 40" but it is either between a37" or 32".

Thanks!

I got the 3D 450 and no problem besides some minor image burn from not watching full screen.

Dont get me wrong.. when it comes to LCD's Samsungs are great... I think they have the top in picture quality..

But If I were to buy again I think I would get a Panasonic Plasma

Like I said... realistically... any brand of TV can have a problem... and realistically.. any company would give me this grief with problems I'm having.

My Samsung 52" is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
........................as well as my Sammy 42" in the bedroom and Sammy 32" in the kitchen
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Dont get me wrong.. when it comes to LCD's Samsungs are great... I think they have the top in picture quality..

Like I said... realistically... any brand of TV can have a problem... and realistically.. any company would give me this grief with problems I'm having.
Everyone needs a Panny in their life...

1cb3506eeae65d9d9a4ecb6ae155590f1a30040.jpg

3d2353c0eb4b5d2a94efcbc2eb89f21edb7d027.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Im looking into getting the 3d 450 series plasma. How long have u had yours that your getting image burn? They have it for 699 at Sears but the warranty planfor 3 years is 299. thats alot. Is it worth it?

40" 500 LCD series for $799 last year.
Picture is great, but i had a buzzing noise which was annoying. I tightened the screw on the back of the set. It stopped for now.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Everyone needs a Panny in their life...

1cb3506eeae65d9d9a4ecb6ae155590f1a30040.jpg

3d2353c0eb4b5d2a94efcbc2eb89f21edb7d027.jpg

The hell is that???

I am about a month away from buying the Samsung PN58B860.

I've been doing a ton of research and have been torn on either a Samsung or Panny, but I think I am going to go for the Samsung. I can't wait to get itthough.

HD Sunday Ticket + a 58" Plasma is going to be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

You didnt get PSP did you....

Shut up Fraj
roll.gif

I don't get Black Tie on anything from work

They always give me crap for it too
roll.gif

I told them I'll buy it on my next TV

Just got a Macbook pro and didn't get black tie either, but I know how good apple is about taking care of things and I might get apple care

And... you work there? What a dumbasss..
smh.gif
smh.gif

Get the Black tie son on anything expensive.. Hell if your cool with management they might just let you cop one still.

I copped a PN450 50" 720p for $499 last September open box.. hasn't done me wrong.. I hardly watch it tho.

you act like they all have issues
roll.gif

Look at everyone else in here sayin their Sammy is great

The whole point of any kind of insurance is the "just in case" factor.. Knowing how flaky manufacturers are with replacing/repairing their lemonproducts, and on top of that you work at BBY and know (at least i hope) the benefits of the service plan compared to having to deal with Samsung ..

smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom