NT Do NOT purchase a Samsung HDTV vol FUUUU SAMSUNG

I've been having problems with my TV ghosting like crazy, its a 650, one of the higher end Sammys...

In a 2 month span they have replaced the TCon board, the main board, and the panel... which they are now saying the panel they replaced today was defective. Sothey are going to order another panel and hope it fixes it. Seriously?

This is wasting so much of my time.. and I'm still left with a POS picture. I mean how much are they throwing away on these parts that they could haveexchanged the TV by now.

I just got off the phone with executive customer service...and shes like 'well the order for the new panel is already through so there is nothing we can dountil you get it, then if it still has problems we will exchange it.
mad.gif

mad.gif

I paid a lot for this TV, havent even had it a year, and they are giving me the run around like crazy.

two of my buddies had the same TV when they were first released ...nothing but problems also ...

I mean any of them can have problems... but the way they have handled it is terrible...

The Tech was saying too that he sees more issues on Samsungs than any other set

Was just thinking about buying my lady a Samsung for her birthday because I have heard nothing but good things. What model is your's again?

had my sammy since 08 too...it had a dead pixel after a few months...turned it off then back on again & it was gone. No problems.

had my sammy since 07, love it. Will definitely buy another. Why didn't you just return it to the store instead of going through Samsung?

sorry dude, but I think you just had bad luck with this one. I own a Samsung and so do a majority of people I know and we're all very satisfiedcustomers
happy.gif

I've had my 32 inch Samsung for over a year now...no problems at all...

Where did you buy it from, have any recourse there?

Not to thread jack but could someone make a recommendation for a Samsung in the $400-$600 range? Looking to scoop up something simple for the lady's b-day.Appreciate the info.

I recommend Panasonic and their plasmas. A way better picture and they're really cheap.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

You didnt get PSP did you....

Shut up Fraj
roll.gif

I don't get Black Tie on anything from work

They always give me crap for it too
roll.gif

I told them I'll buy it on my next TV

Just got a Macbook pro and didn't get black tie either, but I know how good apple is about taking care of things and I might get apple care

did you get it from BBY? prob sucks cause we threw it off the truck...jp
i have a samsung too, and aside from a minor speaker issue, im satisfied.

If you got a Fry's near you, they're usually priced well..just make sure they're not refurb'd.

I think I paid between 4-5 hundred for the 32 inch around July 4th of last year through a price match at Best Buy.

There's supposedly tricks (dunno if they've been fixed) to getting Samsung TVs to pop up in your amazon gold box if you give like reviews or somethingto dvd players. Check slickdeals.

You can get at least a 32 inch, and depending on any sale, possibly a 37. It's been a little while since I've researched.

Yeah I got it from BBY, i work there, my mistake was not getting a service plan.

Its so bad I can't do anything but game on it... watching a movie is unbearable

Love ours, and my daughters have accidentally thrown stuff at the screen and all is still good. Have had it for a little over 2 years now...

My parent's Sony on the otherhand....yiiikes.

Back
Top Bottom