NT, convince me "cutting the cord" is a good idea

If I could find decent high speed internet for a good price I'd cut and get slingTV, but if I'm paying $70+ for internet, plus $20 for SlingTV, might as well keep the promo package w/ Fios

If I could find decent high speed internet for a good price I'd cut and get slingTV, but if I'm paying $70+ for internet, plus $20 for SlingTV, might as well keep the promo package w/ Fios
My FIOs is up to 170. I'm done. Calling them today.

Last edited:
My FIOs is up to 170. I'm done. Calling them today.

Yikes. I seen Comcast has a special for internet for $40/mo. for a year, I could work w/ that. but have to wait 6mos before I'd be considered a new customer since I just switched to Fios. Bill isn't as cheap as I thought either after taxes, rental fees, etc. and their On Demand sucks :lol:

I pay about $120/mo. which isn't THAT much cheaper than I was payin w/ Comcast initially.

Maaaan I hope Apple com a through with the cheap streaming service for TV
Jus gimme HBO starz local channels ESPN food network and Disney and nick and I'm good
Oh and Cartoon Network and MTV and vh1
And bet(for the bet awards and hip hop awards)
And such
And discovery and animal planet
And TNT
And tbs
And Amc

:lol:

btw gents, NFL sunday ticket (nflst.directv.com/u) is offering 50% the max bundle for entire season $100

Sup NT I copped a fire stick a couple weeks ago, kodi loaded up etc but always have issues playing movies. Is there a solid source with HD movies ?

I was going to go w/ SlingTV until I found out that you can't stream on multiple devices at once. That's a deal breaker for me honestly.

I just used Add On Installer and it add dumb channels for me. I tried using channels I read that were good like Genesis and the movies usually give me an error like "no sources".

I haven't messed with it really since, I need to check if I need an update maybe on Kodi.

just got rid of my cable box the other day, I'm feeling way better. Any idea on how i can watch comedy central live on a roku? that's the only channel i currently can't get live

Back
Top Bottom