NT Confessions vol 1st quarter of '09 almost over

Glad this thread popped up

-If I bone this chick im pretty sure my homegirl is gonna be pissed. I actually may end up losing a female friend over the chick and it sucks cuz its not likeme and homegirl got anything goin on she just said the chick gives her bad vibes

- I prolly will smash oh girl regardless which makes me feel even worse cuz i already know if my homegirl was one of my homeboys and they said that same thingoh girl woulda been outta the picture weeks ago, (im not even sure how much i really like this chick part of me thinks im just doing this cuz I aint stabbed ina week or so)

- My ex girl came down here to my school in NC to see me and I def didnt do nothing wit her cuz i wanted to be faithful to my at the the time girlfriend.... Iliterally had to hide my ex out for like 3 days and i ended up really damaging what was left of our lil friendship..... Now my girl found out bout oh girlcoming down and the relationship is basically over..... TALK about taking 2 Ls (saddest part bout this story is i really dont feel anything about being dumped)

-I'm extremely lonely right now. I havent felt this emotionally empty since my parents separated.
-I think certain ppl only are my friends because they see Im doing certain things.
-I need some new prospects.
-I want a girl but i want my freedom=i need a new f buddy. its like every female but one take themselves more serious than I take them
-I think I'm gonna be one of those dudes who blows up and has a chip on his shoulder. I tend to get defensive about things sometimes.
-I stopped drinking heavily when i go out and i stopped smoking...right now I need some weed....i smoked cigarettes cuz i was stressed out last weekend and ifelt disgusting after i smelled my clothes
-My bdays in a month and I'm on the fence about a party.I dont like too much ppl around me and I've damn near given up the lifestyle cuz it's cornyto me. i might just sleep and treat myself or something.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

-It bugs me that my girl friend wants me to have fun while I'm in Panama City. I'm having a blast, but the fact that she's cool with me drinking and flirting with random broads just trips me out.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
@ her.
Looks to me like she wants him to have fun because she's feeling guilty for something she may have done.

Or I could be totally wrong.

Bingooooo...

While you're in Panama city thinking that you're doing it, your girl is back at her spot getting her guts twerked by that ninja you always had afeeling was tryna smash her...

You know who I'm talking about...yeahhhh boy...that's him...

And he's smiling to...and using the internet that YOU paid for...

2mypy6v.gif

^^^ look how happy he is enjoying yo chick

i've wanted a Black and Mild for weeks but i don't think its attractive for girls to smoke...i wanna chill with my brother again just so i can get someof his...

Forgot to add I'm def still scammed by Face82 (Ivory colins)... Haven't been able to the A either but it's all hood (I'm getting things handledthe legal route word to officer ricky)

-I'm extremely lonely right now. I havent felt this emotionally empty since my parents separated.
-I think certain ppl only are my friends because they see Im doing certain things.
-I need some new prospects.
-I want a girl but i want my freedom=i need a new f buddy. its like every female but one take themselves more serious than I take them
-I think I'm gonna be one of those dudes who blows up and has a chip on his shoulder. I tend to get defensive about things sometimes.
-I stopped drinking heavily when i go out and i stopped smoking...right now I need some weed....i smoked cigarettes cuz i was stressed out last weekend and i felt disgusting after i smelled my clothes
-My bdays in a month and I'm on the fence about a party.I dont like too much ppl around me and I've damn near given up the lifestyle cuz it's corny to me. i might just sleep and treat myself or something.
Story of my life, story of my life. It is what it is, we took the red pill.

-I'm going to quit my job while I'm Schedule to work.
-I gave my mom $200 so she can pay off the cellphone bill. She didn't and my phone is currently cut-off. I'm holding a grudge.
-I'm thinking of dumping my so-called girlfriend who didn't wait for me at Dave and Busters and left me.
-If anyone ask me for money. I will say "I don't have." and then buy something in their face.
-Oh, I'm really pissed at my girlfriend.

Originally Posted by essential

This broad is trying to ruin my life and I've never even met her.
WHAT...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is def. a story worth hearing...post the info bro. You must've done something...or homegirl is just nuts...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rockindemjays23

I'm depressed and no one knows

I can't sleep at night ...I wake up every hour

I think I'm a failure

I'm scared of the real world

I olny have one friend

I'm scared of being alone

Basically what i was going to post .

- i don't have much of a social life at school and i don't mind it at all. i'm satisfied with my small group of friends. quality > quantity.
- i made a big mistake... i regret it but i'd love to do it again.
smh.gif

- one of my boyfriend's female friends is making me feel uneasy... i'm just bothered by their friendship. he has a thing for fob girls & i have afeeling she's a threat.
- my phone holds many secrets of mine......... which is why i NEVER let anybody see my phone.
- i have a crush on this NTer
nerd.gif
devil.gif
i think that person knows who that person is
laugh.gif

i need to get my car fixed not having a job ftl
no ones hiring
i still got to pick a college
i think ive fallen for this girl

- Thankful for landing this job after looking for more then half a year.
- Starting to live the life I've dreamed of.
- Scared of the future.
- Feel lonely at times. Last relationship lasted almost 2 years.
- Need to stop
pimp.gif
so much.

Been a while since I've posted in here......

- I stopped drinking. It was never really a big problem. I've always did it on special occasions....I can actually count how many times I've been drunkon one hand. But I'm worried about the long term effects on my body.
- It's hard finding good girls nowadays. Most of the girls on campus are !#%#!!. I thought I had one but she just crossed Delta and is starting to actfunny...
- I have very high expectations for myself that I think I have high expectations for people in general. And when i see or hear some things I really getdisappointed by it.
- I feel like a bad person sometimes because I don't talk to my aunts and uncles enough. But I stay very busy....
- I feel like some of my friends take advantage of my kindness sometimes....
- At times I feel very lonely.....like im in this struggle called life by myself.....
- I think about things and life way too much. Everyday I catch myself just staring off thinking about life and the universe, etc...

Side note: I'm texting my homegirl right now and she says I need to do like everyone else in college and set my standards low because we are stillyoung....lol

-been working out really excited to see were it leads too
-still communicating with my ex went out with her today and hated it i was trying so hard to hide my true emotions for her
-i want a gf so damn bad
-im talking to four girls 2 have a kid and the other two have had abortions im starting to think that all the good girls are taking or has kids
-im jus so disappointed in women in general
-i dont think i will never truly trust a women again
-im starting to think that ALL women are in some way a !*%

$!@!....I guess I kinda have to now.

-I've been snacking on Big Hunks today, and I had Hot Cheetos and a Chipotle burrito today. Not good
sick.gif
, but at least I went to the gym the last 3 days. But still...I guess it was acheat day, just need to get back into the right mentality tomorrow.
-I don't have much of a social life in college too, but I'm happy as long as there's stability. There's a few dudes in my classes I talk withregularly so I'm content there...but..read on...
-There's this girl in my college I really got my eye on, the "chemistry" seems to match, but I've gotten too anxious in trying to get afterit. I really need to take a step back and start from scratch.
-I'm taking 20 units this quarter, I'm an engineering major. It's tough but so far it looks like I'm hanging in there, but I'll see afterthis week cuz it's midterm week.
-I still need to take care of housing for next year.
-I hardly even talk to my apartment-mates. Part of it is they're shy and don't really bother me but part of it is also that I just never opened up tothem. I really wish I did because they play basketball...even though our schedules don't match something can be done...but I'm just still kinda scaredand shy for no reason.
-I've had...how do you put it..."swag" issues for a while, but I think I'm sort of getting it now. I have a quiet swag about me, but when Italk sometimes when I feel uncomfortable I kinda fall apart, and give people a really bad first impression. I just need to learn to be more steady andconsistent, and just control what I can control.

- im feeling two girls that im current talking to equally, i dont know if i should make a decision just yet
- while thats going on, im still talking to my ex everyday, im still not over her completely
- im gonna wake up for class late in the morning

After being clean (off weed) for a year and 3 months, I just
pimp.gif
ed my lungsout last night and it was amazing. Hope to do so again today (happy holiday!)

I can't date a girl if she can't kiss. It's a no-go.
Also, she can't be hairy anywhere other than where God intended her to be.

- "Kept my mind fried/slept for most of mine/as soon as i closed my eyes/i woke up behind/" ----my life so far and how Im wasting it
- I drink everyday.
- I cant sleep without being buzzed.
- Ive gained 10 pounds in 8 months from drinking
- I look younger than I am, so the only guys that approach me are older guys that are perverts, pedos or teenagers (I look 16, but im actually 24)
- I have curves (thick) so I get a lot of attention from black guys, but Im not attracted to em (no offense)
- I am sexually deprived
- I dont smoke weed because it makes me maad paranoid
- Im on an alternate sn because people know me on my main sn (lolll)
-I watched pRon for the first time last week and was not turned on at all. I felt sorry for the girls actually.
-I really threw up when the guy ejaculated on the girls face
sick.gif
-
- Im in love with a guy that doesnt even have a clue Im into him. Im prepared to talk to him next time I see him. (wish me luck)

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I can't date a girl if she can't kiss. It's a no-go.
Also, she can't be hairy anywhere other than where God intended her to be.
that ogre got to you huh?

Back
Top Bottom