NT Confessions vol 1st quarter of '09 almost over

Originally Posted by MR HiPPOH

I have anger issues when stupid idiots sit down at the poker table and get lucky
mad.gif
ROFL i was there. Hahaha. It's ture though.

I depressed & confused

3 weeks ago I would have said I'm a lesbian but now that my g/f dumped me
I'm having seconds thoughts. I will probably be with anyone who will love me for who I am.
I'm going out on a date tomorrow with a guy!!!

I think I'm very unattractive

Originally Posted by rockindemjays23

I depressed & confused

I'm having seconds thoughts. I will probably be with anyone who will love me for who I am.

so basically, you're gay cause you don't think there's any guys that would wanna hit that?

don't trip baby, as much as you think you're fugly, there's a man out there that will flood your myspace inbox with compliments.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

rockindemjays23 wrote:

I depressed & confused

so basically, you're gay cause you don't think there's any guys that would wanna hit that?

don't trip baby, as much as you think you're fugly, there's a man out there that will flood your myspace inbox with compliments.
yeah, ugly girls get gassed, too

roll.gif

That's *@+#%$ up, b.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rockindemjays23

I depressed & confused

ayo post pics.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by MR HiPPOH

I have anger issues when stupid idiots sit down at the poker table and get lucky
mad.gif

No joke, when I used to be a dealer in NYC I hated #$*%%+* people like you. Almost killed a guy who got mad over some %%*$+!!% like that.
roll.gif

LUCK?!?!??!?!?!?!?!? IN A GAME OF CHANCE?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!

OH, THE HUMANITY! GOD, WHYYYYYYYY?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
You'd be surprised some of the @%!% I've seen/heard over this game of luck.
laugh.gif
, that's why i don't f- with it, bro....

my first "poker" lesson:

"so...its like...luck of the draw?"

"naw, it takes years to perfect your skill....-"

".......but regardless, certain cards win, right? and you get these cards....randomly, right?"

mad.gif

laugh.gif

(i know, the whole "read" and "bluff" and etc......but like i said, you aint bout to bluff a full house
roll.gif
)

laugh.gif
A lot of people don't understand that %@%# and they go nuts. Imean I know it's a lot of money but if your stupid *@$ doesn't understand that it's the luck of the cards and not the +*!!#%$ dealers fault, staythe %%@! out of the room. I had one guy pull a knife on me one day because his card didn't come out. Bouncer picked him up and tossed him down thestairs.

No that's not why I'm gay....I've had many guys hit on me but at that time I didn't want anyone but my x
I never said I was ugly I just said I feel as if I'm unattractive

There's a pic of me floating around in one of these threads

-I'm in Panama City right now for spring break and last night was ridiculous. The whold "I'll never see these people ever again" thing justworks wonders for me.

-I'm pretty sure I rushed into this relstionship I'm in right now. I'm almost certain this "love" is actually infatuation. It's abitter sweet because knowing this helps ease the pain of parting ways with her.

-It's a difference between knowing what you feel and knowing what's real. Remember that NT.

-It bugs me that my girl friend wants me to have fun while I'm in Panama City. I'm having a blast, but the fact that she's cool with medrinking and flirting with random broads just trips me out.

-I rationalize my impulsive drinking by telling myself that I come from an island family.

-I zone out when I listen to swag surfin... especially after a drink or two.

-I'm in Panama City right now for spring break and last night was ridiculous. The whold "I'll never see these people ever again" thing justworks wonders for me.

-I'm pretty sure I rushed into this relstionship I'm in right now. I'm almost certain this "love" is actually infatuation. It's abitter sweet because knowing this helps ease the pain of parting ways with her.

-It's a difference between knowing what you feel and knowing what's real. Remember that NT.

-It bugs me that my girl friend wants me to have fun while I'm in Panama City. I'm having a blast, but the fact that she's cool with medrinking and flirting with random broads just trips me out.

-I rationalize my impulsive drinking by telling myself that I come from an island family.

-It bugs me that my girl friend wants me to have fun while I'm in Panama City. I'm having a blast, but the fact that she's cool with me drinking and flirting with random broads just trips me out.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
@ her.

Originally Posted by iBlink

-I'm in Panama City right now for spring break and last night was ridiculous. The whold "I'll never see these people ever again" thing just works wonders for me.

-I'm pretty sure I rushed into this relstionship I'm in right now. I'm almost certain this "love" is actually infatuation. It's a bitter sweet because knowing this helps ease the pain of parting ways with her.

-It bugs me that my girl friend wants me to have fun while I'm in Panama City. I'm having a blast, but the fact that she's cool with me drinking and flirting with random broads just trips me out.

I don't even need a drink. I'm just diggin this song for whateva reason.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
@ her.

Right

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

-I'm in Panama City right now for spring break and last night was ridiculous. The whold "I'll never see these people ever again" thing just works wonders for me.

-I'm pretty sure I rushed into this relstionship I'm in right now. I'm almost certain this "love" is actually infatuation. It's a bitter sweet because knowing this helps ease the pain of parting ways with her.

I don't even need a drink. I'm just diggin this song for whateva reason.
laugh.gif
Maaaaaaaan, i go hard hwen that song come on
smh.gif
smh.gif

She's in NY with her sister and *@$# so it makes me wonder if she's doing the same stuff. Thing is I don't care enough to discuss it with her.

And I'm pretty sure it's the horns when the song starts that just gets me gone... before I know it, I done caught a wave
laugh.gif

She's in NY with her sister and *@$# so it makes me wonder if she's doing the same stuff. Thing is I don't care enough to discuss it with her.

And I'm pretty sure it's the horns when the song starts that just gets me gone... before I know it, I done caught a wave
laugh.gif
sounds like someone's being a little naive.

Here go my confessions in this thread
-I hate kicking it with my teammates at the club cause they c-block on every fine girl im talkin to cause they are salty that I got the baddest chick in theclub for the night

-I would rather go to a bar insted of a club cause its more of a chill atmosphere in my opinion

-My roommates side of the room smells like HORRIBLE and he has not done laundry in 2 weeks....
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

-I love my g/f to death and this long distance deal is TERRIBLE...being in Charleston, WV for school and she is back in Cleveland, OH

-I swear that the white kids at my school know how to party hard....I have no problem being the ONLY black athlete kickin it with them

-Charleston, WV is a WEAK city and i hate it here. Im only here to play basketball and get my degree in may 2010

-I dont have a passion to get kicks any more...Im more of a steve madden and polo shoes person now. Jordans and Nikes are gettin wack to me

-I have a lil side crush with the lady that works in the admissions office and she is 30 and im 22. My goal is to smash her for the summer while im down herefor my summer internship

-Im gonna be a senior next year and i have 1 more year of basketball till my career is OVER
frown.gif
frown.gif
I wanna win a championship with my brother next year and go to the NCAA Division 2 National Tournament.

-Its very theriputic(spelling) to write these things.....i have more but i dont feel like typing. More comming later

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
@ her.
Looks to me like she wants him to have fun because she's feeling guilty for something she may have done.

Or I could be totally wrong.

- I'm glad so glad to be changing schools, I've needed to get out of this place. Syracuse or Tulane here I come!
- I'm honestly going to miss the West Coast though.
- I'm REALLY going to miss Cali Bud.
- I'm broke, and I still have no leads on a job this summer. FML.
- I havent' had a conjugal visit in 3 weeks. SMH.
- I have so much work to do over the next month but I spend all my time procrastinating with you guys on here. I seriously wonder if any of you guys have realjobs.

-Finances got me mad depressed
-School isn't going well, only because I haven't put up the effort this semester, last semester I didphenomenal
-Got a thing for my homegirl and I kinda think shes digging me but I don't know how to approach the situation
-Everyone hates my car
-I feel/am fat

Back
Top Bottom