NT Confessions Thread......vol 2009 will bring better luck

-Fall semester hasn't been very kind to me at all....got another 2.6 in my third year at my school.
smh.gif

-I've been listening to more video game music on youtube than rap music as of late.
-I've been a lot generous (not Mr. Chi-City generous) this December than any other in the past. Spent and gave gifts to my family and friends and gave myold wallet to this Filipino friend of mine since childhood after I got a new one.

OH almost forgot, sometimes I listen to janet jacsons earlier stuff and get really emotional, almost to tears
eyes.gif

- i got a 3.2 GPA in my first semester of college
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
(i just wanted to let NT know)
- i feel like my intelligence has dwindled since my junior year of high school. Senioritis killed my drive to learn and i have forgotten alot of material i hadlearned in hs
- since college started i feel as if i have no social life
frown.gif

- i want new friends. I no longer desire the homeboys i have now
- i wish i had hung around a different group of people in high school. I now realize that the dudes i was around the most aint $%+#.
- i have a fear of commitment so i get tired of the chicks i speak too rather quickly. My longest relationship lasted only 1 month
- i have only had sex with one girl but i had hella chances to smash other girls. I have gotten the nudes and everything but when it came time to smash i wasno longer into the chick
- i want to stay on campus so bad but i refuse to give up my refund checks because i am broke and never had a job ($2000 is a lot of money to me).

Originally Posted by Dakingii

- i got a 3.2 GPA in my first semester of college
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
(i just wanted to let NT know)
- i feel like my intelligence has dwindled since my junior year of high school. Senioritis killed my drive to learn and i have forgotten alot of material i had learned in hs
- since college started i feel as if i have no social life
frown.gif

- i want new friends. I no longer desire the homeboys i have now
- i wish i had hung around a different group of people in high school. I now realize that the dudes i was around the most aint $%+#.
- i have a fear of commitment so i get tired of the chicks i speak too rather quickly. My longest relationship lasted only 1 month
- i have only had sex with one girl but i had hella chances to smash other girls. I have gotten the nudes and everything but when it came time to smash i was no longer into the chick
- i want to stay on campus so bad but i refuse to give up my refund checks because i am broke and never had a job ($2000 is a lot of money to me).

nerd.gif

-i'm slackin this fall semester, 2 more weeks then final grades
frown.gif

-my ex cheated on me, we went out for 11 months, and i wanted her back for the longest after we broke up
-i smashed on my ex x37246982364 raw and almost got her pregnant twice
grin.gif

-her cousin goes on NT and i hope he doesnt read the above
roll.gif

-i've
pimp.gif
way too much in the past week, ~7 times a day smh
-my new chick is
devil.gif
in my eyes and that's all that matters
happy.gif

-i've never cheated on any of my GF's

-I heard this chick at my job is feeling the kid.
she is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
but she is 28 and has a kid
I'm not too sure if she'll be down with some no strings attached fun though

-These 2 hose are dying for me to beat and claim that I'm scared of the P because I'm so hesitant to hit. They are both trollops though

-This good looking gay guy (pause) tried to bag me yesterday. I was flattered and disgusted at the same time.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

she is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-These 2 hose are dying for me to beat and claim that I'm scared of the P because I'm so hesitant to hit. They are both trollops though

-This good looking gay guy (pause) tried to bag me yesterday. I was flattered and disgusted at the same time.

You cant pause that....thats straight up AYO to the millionth degree
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

she is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Nah chill kay. I'm just saying. If he liked girls heprobably could pull alot. if that was the case it would be ayo if you called dudes ugly you feel me?

she is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
You cant pause after saying something like that.

she is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Nah chill kay. I'm just saying. If he liked girls he probably could pull alot. if that was the case it would be ayo if you called dudes ugly you feel me?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

she is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Nah chill kay. I'm just saying. If he liked girls he probably could pull alot. if that was the case it would be ayo if you called dudes ugly you feel me?

If you say so...

GoldenShovel.jpg

- I ignore girls in my class because they all talk too much.
- I'm a neat freak, anything that is misplaced have to be fixed right away. Dust must be wiped clean. Everything have to have to be symmetrical or I willgo crazy.
- I saw my teachers tities.... <-- - - "She's fine BTW
Highlight of my first semester.

-Today is my Bday and got happy birthdays from people i barely know or seen as opposed to the ones who are "close"to me and my boy who we were suppose to a hit a strip club with played me out and is now chilling elsewhere withothers

-I am moving out of my house to Orlando (school purposes) and half nervous/excited

-The "friends" I have now suck so lately ive been usually chillin by myself or with family and have gotten closer tothem...

-Got dome from my religious ex couple weeks ago

-Ive cutten alot of people off and planning to cut even more when i move away...

-When im in the shower i like to dance to "spring love" by stevie b.....dont judge me
tired.gif

I love the "junkie feeling" smoking joint after joint (btw hemp paper joints>>blunts/wraps/swishers
I'm in horrible shape I eat crap and lie to my mom when she asks me how my diets going
I thought I was smart in my law class and when I joined the mock trial team I felt stoopid compared to all the other members
I flirt with any semi-descent looking chick..like even chubbs idc..i just love the thrill
I regularly masturbate
glasses.gif

Only had sex 3 times.
Only been in one long term relationship
aynd I'm a senior....
I've been regularly browsing /b/ for a year now
I'm a hypocrite

• My financial aid was just suspended, hopefully because I haven't completed enough credits (I had to drop my Logic class, or I was headed for an F). I'll file an appeal and what not, but I don't feel like goin through all that #$$# honestly.
  • I think everything is a government conspiracy, including college. It's just a bunch of money being spent on an education, that you won't need 85% of if you get into the career you pursue.
  • If the economy and job market wasn't so bad, I would just look for a good job, that isn't one of those dead end joints.
  • I'm a hypocrite.
  • I'm past the whole "baggin jumpoffs" thing. If I could find one good girl i would be happy.
  • I'm too lazy to approach a random chick in public. I rely on meeting friends of my friends or family members, or chicks in my class.
  • I always feel like the smartest person I know, but I slack off in school, at work, and I never give my full effort.
  • I think I have the world figured out, but that don't mean #$$# when I have to deal with it everyday anyway.
  • Just when i think I'm financially straight, fixing some #$$# on my car and my education gets in the way.

Originally Posted by King Will

- Yesterday I was on chill mode and decided to get on youtube and watch southpark clips. Im laughin and what not but then my favorite clip comes on. You know the one with butters "what in the butt" song. Im singing along nodding my head the whole 9. As soon as the u wanna do it in my butt part comes on *BANG* my pops walks in the room (mind u im singing out loud
tired.gif
) Ever since then hes been kinda givin me the ayo look and been acting all funny and @%$%.

- This morning he asked where my girl been at and i told him we broke up. He asked why and I told him i didnt wanna talk about it.... which really didnt help out the above situation and he really gave me the ayo stare.

- Since me and wifey broke up and havent spoke in 5 days i aint had @%$% to do. I realized i dont really have a life outside her, work, and school.

- I dont go to class if its too cold outside.

- I havent hooped in about 3 months so yesterday i went to joe dumars fieldhouse (gym in detroit) to go hoop and our team got 7-0 by some kids... like kids 4real 5"6 no facial hair kids. (im 6'3) They trash talked us and everything
smh.gif
Me and my dawgs always hoop at joe d!!! Which one you go too?

-i get high regularly
-i have moments where I care about a female only to get irritated @ me possibly being only an option...I tend to have a 'if it doesn't work out, thew/e" attitude...
-i didn't get a lot for Cmas but that's alright. I felt a bond with my family (moms side anyway)
-my little man turned into a Crippin' stick up kid. I stopped trying to talk to him since he's been in jail and claims to have OG status. He alsoclaims to have blazed @ people and extorted a dealer for 90K. Smh. I used to put him under my wing now part of me thinks I failed.
-my second option comes off as thirsty and its a turn off.

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

I love the "junkie feeling" smoking joint after joint (btw hemp paper joints>>blunts/wraps/swishers
I'm in horrible shape I eat crap and lie to my mom when she asks me how my diets going
I thought I was smart in my law class and when I joined the mock trial team I felt stoopid compared to all the other members
I flirt with any semi-descent looking chick..like even chubbs idc..i just love the thrill
I regularly masturbate
glasses.gif

Only had sex 3 times.
Only been in one long term relationship
aynd I'm a senior....
I've been regularly browsing /b/ for a year now
I'm a hypocrite
Thanks for sharing.

4t3r69.png

-I fap everyday
-Only smashed 2 girls
-Smoke blunts everyday(in the process of not smoking as much each day)
-I did about a days worth of work in the past 3 months at my job.
-I act like I'm over my ex so no one thinks I'm obsessed or some BS...when actually I still think about her everyday...I hope one day she'll comeback when she realizes I'm not showing no more attention to her...but deep down I know she's never coming back

Back
Top Bottom